LX's belated 24th @ Nantsuttei + FYP interview + dinner & Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2 with HT

*rRandom rRant: I am spending excessively... seriously need self-control omg.*

Joy, LX and I meet up last tues for LX's belated 24th bday dinner at Millenia Walk. LX said the ramen at Nantsuttei is nice, and by the time we reached there, I realised I've been there before with YB and gang. 
LX's really good at eating spicy food, so she ordered the extremely hot ramen (4stars)... I had a mouthful and honestly, I think I can only take "1star" lol. I tried the "dragon-sth ramen" which was not bad, just salty like last time.
Then, we headed to Cold Stone Creamery at Citylink for dessert since bday girl had the craving haha. *I bought kimchi and korean honey pancake along the way... omg yummy!* Joy and I treated LX to ice-cream, and haha we crapped a bit there before heading home.
Met up with梁钺先生for my FYP interview on fri. I thought the big Starbucks outlet at Rochester Park looked really quiet and nice, so arranged for the interview to be there. Well, there was some music played near the place we sit, but lucky I could still hear the recording rather clearly. He did provided me with some useful infos, and even gave me his books~ thanks! 
After 2hours of interview, I went walking at Star Vista and this salesperson from
Vardi & Migdal came up to me, and somehow talked me into going into the shop. Omg the fragrance inside was really nice imo, and he started trying a certain skin peeling product on my face. It costed $180 at retail price, but he said he could give me at 40bucks cheaper since I'm a student. I didn't buy in the end of course, but the bar of soap I got there smells really nice... mango haha!

Been 4,5months since I last saw HT, and she wanted to try pancakes at Strictly Pancakes, so we went there for a hurried dinner~ haha cos our movie was at 6.45pm! I recommended her The Druggie ($11) and Snuggled Up~ both my favourites atm!
Costed us about $14 each, and off we were to the anticipated "Twilight: Breaking Dawn part 2" at PS!
*Edward Cullen looks scarily-dead in the poster omg!*
Kristen Stewart looks very pretty onscreen, and yes she does suit the "red-eyed vampire" image very well, like what the Cullens said haha. Jacob's imprint on Renesmee looks cute and funny in the movie than when read in the book, since Renesmee is that young omg! 
Yup one can consider this the best part to the whole Twilight Saga movie series, cos I reckon there's the most action scenes here lol. Even though I haven't finished reading "Breaking Dawn", I didn't expect the "fight" between the Cullens and Volturi to be... just an imagination, something that's foreseen by Alice. Anyway, I was angered at the sight of seeing Carlisle's head being ripped off by Aro haha! Best reason to start the fight there.
At least it was not all about the dead and cold in this part, the audience felt more warmth here definitely.

Rating: 4/5 

HT and I continued to have "Coffee Lovers" from Cold Stone Creamery after that... omg奢侈haha!

Comments

Zhen said…
*I bought kimchi and korean honey pancake along the way... omg yummy!* At citylink where? I got craving for kimchi pancake after ur birthday meet up that time! Haha:p
Snowman said…
Haha! It's actually at Marina Square the basement that korean mart. The honey pancake is nice, but it's not like the one we ate outside. This kind is oven heat up can eat liao kind haha. Sweet and nice!