절정 + Belated bday outings with LX, Joy and Jess + Meetup with LL & Regina + Squash game assessment

*rRandom rRant: I met a student that doesn't want to pay up her tuition fees even after 2months. This matter is bothering me a lot and I have to make sure it comes to an end soon.*

Caught "절정" starring Kim Dong Wan.
I guess it's no wonder Shinhwa members say Dong Wan acts better than Eric, imo too. This is a history film telling the story of a Korean poet and activist,李陆史and how he went against the Japanese. *This guy admires鲁迅and徐志摩!*
Dong Wan's acting was mature and man I totally can't link this guy in the show to the real-life funny Dong Wan.

Rating: 3.25/5

Joy and LX celebrated a belated bday with me at Hungry Chimps on weds evening. The whole restaurant has only us there... macham they reserved the whole place haha. LX brought Halloween balloons and we blew them up!
I had the Monsieur Benedict as usual and it was great, despite them running out of crabmeat salad awww~ LX and Joy shared the Bagels set but I guess the bagel was too hard for them to even bite lol. 3 of us shared the Truffle fries and calamari rings and finished them real fast!
LX was nice enough to bring those long balloons cos she intended to do a Snowman balloon sculpture for me as bday present yet she realised she forgot to bring the pump! Joy tried to blow them but dang it was difficult, so in the end she owes me the Snowman sculpture and did the above as "compensation" on the day instead keke.
LX and Joy went to order our mudpie and honestly, I didn't expect the boss to help do "Happy Birthday" wordings for me! *Thks for the dinner treat gals!*
Ben, Jess and I had BBQ for dinner at 2D1N on friday evening at Novena. Forgot to take pictures cos we were too engrossed in eating haha... or should I say too busy BBQ-ing the food lol. It's been some time since I saw Ben, and well it's always nice to have old friends meet-up once in a while, to catch-up with each other!
Jess and I "continued" our "date" on saturday lol! I wanted to try Kki's cakes she recommended, and so we headed to Ann Siang Hill! Lucky us we've got seats, and cakes too~ Jess recommended the Mont Blanc, while the bright red Emily cake looked nice so I ordered that too. Oh on a side note, the tea we had reminded me of medicine somehow~

Mont Blanc is sweet and the chestnut paste tasted so nice~ The whole combi was good in our opinion haha. Jess doesn't like Emily but I loved it cos it's got that bit of champagne taste and some raspberry inside... woo! I admit I'm still not a "cake and tarts" person (meaning I won't exactly have cravings to eat them at any point of time unless anyone recommends/mentions), but the cakes at Kki is worth eating. *Shall consider ordering bday cakes from there!*
Poor leg of Jess's were suffering in her pink heels the whole day I reckon, and next we decided to go to Star Vista mall and have dinner!
We queued awhile for Youmenya Goemon, and I thought man we were famished or what... we actually ordered full meal set with desserts each LOL! 
I had the Mediterranean Tomato Cream Soup Spaghetti with Fresh Seafood... and it's regular serving is already more than enough for one person imo. Lucky it was nice phew! Oh and now for the sinful desserts we had...
Brought Jess to JCube and showed her the pendant I was looking for... sadly the design I wanted was no longer there, and so I got the one above as present instead... still pretty! Jess couldn't stand her leg pain anymore so we went to get sandals for her to wear instead... lol!
Been some time since I saw LL and Regina, so 3 of us met up for dinner at Wan Chai at Lot1. Finally, LL brought the tiny present she owed me...

I liked this a lot! LL said she'd picked out all those little accessories herself and each of them has meaning: the owl referred to my late night sleeping habits, the camera meant that I love taking pics and the star... LL hopes I can become a star in future! Woo thanks haha~ the colour combi for the charm bracelet was pretty too.
Regina arrived later. I tried the unagi fried rice and it was not bad la. The shrimp dumpings and pork floss tofu was nice.
LL was so surprised Regina and I would give her a gift! We brought her a Swarovski pen! I went with intuition and suggested the black one for her instead of white and phew~ LL doesn't like white haha! OMG the pen is really pretty when I saw it! Coincidentally, LL's wish was to receive a pen from someone someday... we made her dream come true hehe~
Hopefully this lucky pen of LL's can help overcome her writing problems during exams! We went to LL's place and played with Dexter too. Her nephew's 13mths old and literally prancing up and down... extroverted boy haha.
Regina gave us a box of Hokkaido cake each... yummy!
要说我最讨厌的感觉,就是无能为力。
那种什么都不能做、却只能眼睁睁地看着不幸发生的时候,真的很可怕。
我绝对能理解她的心情,因为自己也有过类似的经历。
无能为力最要命的是因为我的无知和愚笨,所以学习应该永无止境,希望自己可以努力。
坚持下去总有一天能做到,到时就没有所谓的无能为力。
In other words, I believe nothing is ever impossible.

Squash theory test is rather cui imo cos I almost anyhow wrote for the short answer parts haha. Just when I thought the whole class's gonna watch group 1 play in a court (I'm in group 1), surprisingly Ms Mah arranged for all 4 courts to have game play at the same time while she does the assessment. Oh well, I refereed a match, and played with Em, Cindrey and Siti...a total of 4matches. I don't know if I displayed enough strokes for teacher but I guess I had some fun there haha. I definitely need more practice but I still enjoy Squash as a sports... will play more in future when I have time!


*rRandom tThought: I have so much more to do for FYP but I'm here procrastinating omg! I needa plan my personal table asap!*

Comments