挪威的森林 (Norwegian Wood)

*Slping at 4am and waking up at 12pm this break wk... arghh... I need time for both study and entertainment!*
It's scary to know tat I've 3 mid-term tests nex wk and up till nw, I haven't exactly started studying besides writing notes. I had to rush thru my HC312 break wk assignment too cos the deadline was juz a couple of hrs ago. Furthermore with HC202, HC150 assignments and HC301's ppt deadline coming up the wk after nex... no breather for me. *Looking forward to Apr nw... March is somewat a "horribly-filled-with-studies" mth for me~*

Was looking forward to "挪威的森林" (Norwegian Wood), since Ken'ichi Matsuyama is the male lead!
My instant thought right after the movie was “我希望村上春树的《IQ184》不要也是这样的题材!” 
I bought 3 parts of 《IQ184》 when I was in Shanghai, since rating for the book seems pretty gd. Nonetheless, I haven't yet started reading it, and here I am, watching this author's earlier work on-screen, "Norwegian Wood". 
Ken'ichi Matsuyama looked and acted gd inside, but I seriously thought there wasn't much entertainment in the plot... 所有的一切都好“表面化”. Anyway, I'm juz nt into such "themes". pardon me.
两样东西吓倒我了: 第一,对白很大胆、很露骨。第二,女主角在暴雪中上吊的画面……就只有两条惨白的腿出现在屏幕上的时候~ OMG, my poor heart thumped tat freaking second!
*Fyi, The Beatles's "Norwegian Wood" is nice!*

Rating: 2.75/5 (0.25 for Ken'ichi Matsuyama haha~)

Anyway, DBSK's "이것만은 알고가 독백" (Before U Go) MV was rather sophisticated with a "little drama" in it!

Juz caught Ze:A's "Here I Am" MV... loved the setting~ and the boys were like back to those "schboy" style haha~


*Into watching BigBang on variety shows and recent performances since I caught their "Secret Garden" parody. I enjoy seeing T.O.P cos he seems so cool and yet funny at the same time!*

Comments