My-brain-is-exhausted!

*BigBang on "Intimate Note"~ DaeSung and Seungri's "awkward-ness" with each other was cute LOL! Other members were hilarious too haha.*

B4 I rant, here's an MV of C.N.Blue's new song, "직감 (First Step)"... enjoy their style of "casual music", combining "rock-and-streets-feel" in the vid haha.

Yup I've had a rather tiring wk due to mid-term papers this wk. The term break last wk din felt like one... was busy doing notes and memory work for tests. Anyway, we wrote poems on the spot in HC312's class on mon. Everyone chose a fav line from the novel they brought to class and wrote it on the whiteboard, then we were supposed to create a short poem out of the many chi characters we saw on the board. Mine was“田里属于我们的邮筒”from 《天国的邮递员》. *Surprisingly, I tot I saw many ppl used "田" and "邮筒" from the line above haha.*
Feel like sharing "my work", done up in about 20mins, and which KD was laughing at my poem's title cos there was a "comma" to it lol~ *I seriously tot it is all right neh~*
《黄邮筒,鸦影》
白方庙,短桑树
女人影子长长的
风脱,花醉,春慢慢
叶一兜,卷着魔术盒
晚霞就醒了
My idea behind this? I was picturing a scene from the movie itself... vast plain, with tall grass and a mailbox standing somewhr in the middle, which caught the imaginator's (mine) attention. Then, the "squarish" temple came in 1st, with a short tree beside it, and a woman (I was picturing her wearing a white veil over her head, covering her face which I dunno why~) came into picture, standing juz beside the mailbox.
The whole scene was "yellowish" cos of the evening glow, and suddenly风“脱离”了天空,掉下来,吹得花儿摆动如醉过,黄昏时光犹如春天的步伐悠哉、散漫。*Can u imagine urself walking in the scene? Cos I imagined the female character strolling then~* 也因为风吹,所以不知从何吹落一片叶子(I haven decide if I want it to be brown or green to suit the ambience better lol!) “咻~”的在空中转了270度,卷起一个魔术盒(was thinking if this could refer to the mailbox at 1st but somehw doesn't make sense since the mailbox is like BIG and standing there),飞走(out of the scene)。And since the sequence of events above can seem like it already happened for quite some time, so I tot of a red glow in the sky as an ending scene for the poem: dusk awakes. 
LOL~ nt bad ah? Juz a few lines and I tot it did made sense somehw when I linked all the terms together. Oh about the title... juz imagine it as a yellow mailbox (it was supposed to be red colour in the novel and movie though, but there wasn't any“红”on the whiteboard~) standing somewhr, with it's shadow cast upon the green plain. *The scenery shld be imagined as动态o... i.e. tall grass swaying to a direction due to wind blow.*
Anyway, I would work to finish my HC312's poem assignment for this wk... pray tat I come up with gd lines amidst the heavy workload ahead sia.

Literally disconnected myself from the virtual world from mon to weds~ 3 days down and I gt less urge to use the net suddenly haha. Was studying for CS100, HC301 and HC150's tests the past few days. CS100 turned out rather ok, even though I still gt pts written wrongly. *I saw tat the exam papers for CS100 was getting tougher by the yr...* HC301 was supposedly a 2hrs paper but some ppl left after an hr. I tot I din ans my详答题and论述题tat well though... esp the last qns... I would hav written so much more if I paid careful attention to the concept mentioned when revising aiyoh! HC150 this morning was again, ok... but I dunno hw strict/lenient Mr. Ler is with grading though.

Had Jap salmon udon set ($5.50) at Quartz during lunch... oh it was nice o! *1st time gg to Quartz after like 3sems in NTU lol~* MT and I skipped HC301's tut and I looked thru her part of HC301's ppt tat we're gonna present in nex wk's tut. Then, SS, XY and I looked for info for HC150's assignment in the lib. It was rather tiring but fun at the same time while learning hw to split chi characters into their "elements" haha. *I even found the本义for both of my chi name characters... lol doesn't sound as positive as it is known for nowadays.*
SS and MT accompanied me ard in JP for a while b4 I headed to Saya's house for tuition.

My brain cells are kinda "half-dead" by nw, so I shld really take a rest tonight from work, after a "marathon". But HC202, HC312 and HC301's assignments are still "waving" to me for the coming wkend omg.
Nonetheless, I shall continue with work, but "reward" my brain cells, my eyes, my hands... arghh juz each and every body parts and organs in me lol... wat they deserve nw... entertainment!

Comments