London Boulevard + Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac

*就算这里有多么不完整,我知道我离不开:因为它是我心中的一块。*

I am so slpy the whole day even though I woke up at 11am this morning!
Anyway, I caught "London Boulevard" a few days ago...
I disliked the ending.

Rating: 2.5/5

"Memoirs of a Teenage Amnesiac" is a teenage novel tat I finished reading about 2yrs ago, and I rmb-ed I was anticipating for the movie when I heard tat Kenichi Matsuyama was gg to be "James", the male lead in the story.
Hmm the movie was somewat disappointing though... I prefer the novel. "James" isn't called "James" in this Jap-US collboration, but Naomi is still the female lead though. There are some wonderful music from inside the novel, but I dun think all were played in the movie.

Rating: 2.75/5

Alright, a short post for nw. Gt to go work on my HC301's ppt for tml's tut.

Comments