MT's 26th Bday celebration + Ichiban Sushi & Rochor Beancurd with Alina & HT + 街角的小王子

*Shall aim to finish my portion of 《边城》's analysis and reading for HC202's break-wk assignment by this wkend!*

*有时候,我不理解一些朋友的不尊重。*
Celebrated MT's 26th bday on her exact birthday last Mon in sch. We gave her GV movie cards, accompanied with a birthday card as a gift for her, since MT and her bf enjoys watching movie a lot.

And on last thurs evening, I met up with Alina and HT finally~ after a long long time since I came back from Shanghai. We had iChiban for dinner at PS, b4 heading down to Rochor Beancurd for supper hehe. The initial plan was to catch a movie after dinner but it seems there wasn't one tat could fit "all our 3 tastes" haha. And it's great knowing tat Alina is nw teaching at a PAP kindergarten near her area... kids nowadays are really learning a lot more than during my time neh~
Oh the beancurd was quite nice... neither too sweet nor bland. HT let me tried her soya bean milk~ oh I liked tat even better haha! Alina treated us to this~ thks gal. Late into the night and we had our usual gossips on each other... yeah it's fun and nice catching up like tat!
*Chanced upon BigBang's parody for the Korean drama serial, "Secret Garden" and man was it funny! T.O.P. somehw resembles Daniel Wu from some angle... very charming! As for GD's character, I tot I really saw a girl at 1st but then it turned out to be him~ omg he's rather pretty I would say. The other 3 members were pretty funny inside too. My deepest impression? T.O.P.'s character whom went ard kissing GD and SeungRi LOL!* 

Watched "街角的小王子".
Not a fan of cats, nor the storyline, but I loved the music in there. The eye-candy, 杨佑宁's气质somehw reminds me of范植伟.

Rating: 3/5

Comments