STC CNY lunch + dinner with Potato @ Yakiniku-Go + zichar for mum’s belated bday dinner + HPV screening

17/2/24 Sat: Had rosti for dinner yay~

18/2/24 Sun: Went for Yip’s Aerial and Restorative yoga class this afternoon and we tried new flow and poses. Handstand using strap was very tiring on the arms though the straps helped to hold us in place. The pose where we had to lift our legs into a “v” in mid-air was not easy because my left wrist hurt from the position it was at. Nonetheless, I felt very happy and relaxed after the two classes. *突然有冲动想要学很多,想要好好计划先要学什么~*

Came home to yummy teriyaki salmon, Chinese spinach with mushroom and winter gourd and carrot soup cooked by Potato for dinner!

19/2/24 Mon: Big class at Chisa’s Pilates reformer’s this morning and I felt I worked the legs a lot.

I wanted to finish up the crabstick and tofu so used them to go with hot soba for our simple dinner tonight. The Ajitama Potato made tasted so flavourful! *Caught Mayday’s《诺亚方舟》movie but much as I enjoyed the songs, the storyline was only meh. It’s for fans to watch only la.* 

20/2/24 Tues: Enjoyed my lunch at Tokyo Shokudo this afternoon at Lot One. Also found out there’s promotion for iPhone 15 at the Switch+ store… probably good for me to buy it before end of March.

Mum cooked shark’s fin soup for dinner and we had Martell to go with it haha~

Did flow in Aerial Yoga class tonight and my arms were quite tired from it.

21/2/24 Weds: Attended STC’s CNY lunch and it’s a happy mess with the massive Lo Hei again~ but man there must be ways to not waste the food in future. *Will continue practising my wheel-assisted headstand regularly so I can improve bit by bit!*

22/2/24 Thurs: SS’s daughter contracted HFMD, so we cancelled our dinner plans and I ate at JP’s Yakiniku-Go with Potato instead. We both had the pork set and separately, the sauces were nice but somewhat salty together, so I kept having them with rice and garlic chilli haha. *Thanks for the treat ah mao!*  

23/2/24 Fri: *Coco disturbed me when I was trying to do the race analysis~* Continued to practise headstand on the wheel and I probably fell harder than the last try but I also found a steadier way to go up. Could barely lift one leg up but my arms were still not firmly on the mat.

Went for TCM body massage and YY was the one attending to me again. She has quite the strength and my left lower hip ached quite a bit as usual this time. Did cupping on the legs for the first time and it did feel a bit more painful than the back and tauter when she pulled the glass cups off. *My sore neck felt so much better after the massage.*

Potato cooked a massive plate of potato slices with minced meat for dinner~

24/2/24 Sat: *Coco is probably opening up more to us~ now she comes to my lap to ask for “sayang” when she feels like it lol.*

Potato cooked seafood pasta for dinner~ with, green capsicum, very fresh Tiger Prawn and scallop yay!

25/2/24 Sun: Decided to have the frozen prata for lunch and I added in sausage, iceberg lettuce, fried egg, diced tomato and green capsicum, as well as some pan-fried prawn dumpling~ didn’t turn out to be the “picturesque sight” I’d like it to be, but glad that Potato’s always appreciative!

Revisited the moves we did last Sunday in Yip’s Aerial Yoga class this afternoon and it felt almost effortless when I did it from the other side though~ Also tried hanging upside down with the straps on the shoulders.

26/2/24 Mon: *very amused by Coco’s various “resting poses” haha~* Had a good workout at Chisa’s Pilates reformer class this morning. Went to West Mall’s Singpost office to mail stuff and the counter lady Julia was very nice to offer me one envelope in place of their Smartpac envelope which was OOS that day… I’ll remember to pay her the $0.30 back!

Cooked seaweed soup with enoki shroom, onion, carrot and fish roe dumpling, fried egg with onion and mushroom and lentil with iceberg lettuce for our dinner~ yes I am biased when it comes to seaweed soup haha! *LOL Potato~ let’s look forward to my sponsored holiday trip in November 2030 hehe!*

27/2/24 Tues: Ordered zichar from You le Tian Seafood for mum’s belated birthday dinner. We had 铁板豆腐、鱼香茄子、咸菜豆腐汤、虾酱鸡and排骨王 ($57.20). For someone who doesn’t like eggplants, theirs was very good. The prawn paste chicken was shiok too. Pork rib and salted veggie tofu soup was okay. Hot plate beancurd was just a bit bland. *I have to be more patient with my parents, but I just get frustrated with myself when I myself am no expert in the areas they question too.*

Did a bit of foam rolling before Aerial Yoga class and I thought the one Diana had in class was better than the one I have at home! I felt my back all warmed up after rolling for a while. Did a flow which required tight straps on our thighs and man it “burned” lol. 

28/2/24 Weds: Went for HPV screening ($5) this afternoon. It was only about a minute and the lady doctor simply inserted the speculum into the vagina to collect cell samples from the cervical wall by using a brush.

Bought the new iPhone 15 (256GB) for $1,250 on Shopee recently and was transferring data from my old iPhone SE (Second Generation) and updating the iOS for a few hours in the afternoon. *Love the “0.5x” camera but the way the USB-C cable worked was quite dumb because now it “charges” my powerbank (with USB-C input port) instead lol! I’ve to buy a new powerbank now damn…*

After simple stretches in Yin Yoga and Sound Bath class, the moves in Wheel Yoga weren’t too difficult either. I enjoyed the half-headstand using the wheel because I really felt both arms supporting myself on the ground, as compared to them “floating” whenever I tried to do the full wheel-assisted headstand.

29/2/24 Thurs: Met new Brazilian jockey Carlos Henrique at the barrier trials this morning. Compared to Bruno and Vitor previously, Carlos spoke fluent English, probably because he’d rode at Germany, France and Qatar for quite some time. Had the chance to test my new phone’s camera too!

Potato cooked chicken leg meat and enoki shroom in white miso sauce with honey and grated ginger~ the iceberg lettuce soaked up the sauce very well! He added lemon juice to soba sauce for our udon and everything was yummy!

Comments