2 Of Us gig @ Esplanade & Standing Sushi Bar + PotaTOH's flat selection day + MOE surety form signing & visit to Mervyn's + Chirashi King Kong for XY's belated bday &粽子@ Potato's + YY's wedding @ Fullerton, ChillaxAsia entrepreneur exhibition & KTV with XY and SS + Wedding band & soccer match @ Woodlands CC

1/6/18 Fri: Wanted to buy some MIRU daily contacts, and went JE to have my eyes checked at Menicon. Was shocked when the optometrist told me my degrees kept fluctuating throughout that 2-3 checks. Could be due to eye muscles or fatigue and strain from work. I reckon it's my bad habit of using my hp in the dark at night. *Hav to cut that away!* I will have my eye check in 3mths' time again, and if the prob persists, I have to go back to the hospital for another eye exam, like what I did 2 yrs ago.
4/6/18 Mon: Potato and I went to Esplanade to support "2 of us"~ enjoyed their 45mins of gig whr they sang mostly oldies and dialect songs. Halfway thru, a large crowd appeared and seem to enjoy it a lot! Potato caught up with Ernest and CT aft tat, before we tried this "What's your skin age" test at SKII's booth at Raffles City. Guess what? my face skin is 39years old OMG! His only 26 neh! *Gosh where has the effort of all these保养thingy that girls do went down to!?* 
He treated me to dinner at Standing Sushi Bar next. Yums the sashimis~ 
Wandered ard and stayed for a while at CHIJMEs area. So nice to be thr on a Monday, and Potato tried one of the hammocks... I would too if not for me wearing a skirt.
5/6/18 Tues: First time trying aerial yoga with hammocks lowered. Shall let photos above do the talking.
6/6/18 Weds: 六六大顺! Well, we did get the flat we "wanted" without much hassle, I mean the process at HDB was pretty fuss-free, but just that we would have taken a higher flr unit (which was gone juz a day before our appt date) if we could. *Potato was upset over that neh~* Thinking back, we went down Batok a few times to recee, and bemoan as more and more units we wanted got taken up, it wasn't emotionally easy la. But oh well, now that we've got the SBF unit afterall, I think both of us would look forward to moving in! *It's gonna get more complicated with the financial costings, renovation, wedding etc, but PotaTOHs aim to sail through together!* We had Thai food for lunch nearby aft tat, and bought blue pea and peach drink above to try~ $4 ok la.
9/6/18 Sat: Met Potato and his cousin at MOE building for the signing as his sureties in the morning. After that, his cousin drove us to Sembawang to have the white bee hoon~ shiok! 2 of us walked to Mervyn's place aft tat, and nua-ed a bit at he and SD's place in the day, before the rest came over for dinner and CRUDE at night.
SD and Mervyn prepared the roasted lamb (2.6kg!) with capsicums, shrooms and tomatoes, and also baked pasta! Joshua baked the apple crumble~ "half-baked, love" LOL! So yummy! Joan showed us her wedding videos too~ very sweet!

12/6/18 Tues: Weekly stretches!
16/6/18 Sat: Brought XY to Chirashi King Kong at Tanjong Pagar for her belated bday lunch. We had their assorted sashimi don and their salmon miso soup... awesome! I tried the Jap peach drink and though it's sweet, it tasted gd neh.
The sun was merciless that afternoon, so we decided to chill at 5 Moments cafe nearby.
Had a gd chat about our careers, and her plan aft she quit her ridiculous editorial job. I hope she finds a suitable job soon! Met Potato at the MRT late afternoon and we went to his place for ba zhang!
His dad made a whopping 148 dumplings this year neh! 7.5kg of rice used whoa sey~ That was for dinner, together with prawns and pig intestine soup yummy! Had a game of mahjong with MM and Andre later, before Potato's jamming session with Ning and James in his rm.
17/6/18 Sun: Potato and I attended YY and Clements' wedding lunch at Fullerton hotel together with my uni ladies. Saw Prof Yow too, and uni mates like Yvonne, ML, ZL, YX and LT etc.
Cosy ballroom with only 10 tables or so. Food was not bad, esp the soup!
4hrs of catch-up with my uni friends. YY was very pretty that day! One of her gown was made in JB, only $500 somemore! Liked her photoshoot in Korea too. XY, SS, Potato and I went over to ChillaxAsia's exhibition at Suntec City in the afternoon. Had a bit of fun time taking photos along the way haha.
So many entrepreneurs there! We were treated to ice-cream, oneh-oneh and tea haha. Saw Leon and his friends performing onstage as well. Potato had a gd chat with these entrepreneurs whom he knew of as a musician at Chillax. Then, the 3 ladies took away dinner like tuna kimbap and mcnuggets for dinner at Teo Heng as we sang KTV till 10pm woots!

18/6/18 Mon: Aft tuition with HS, Potato and I went down to Poh Kim to make our wedding band, for the ROM on 16th Nov. I'm not particularly fussy about designs etc, while Potato likes plain one. He wanted white gold at first, but after I chose a rose gold ring, he opted to hav the same colour as me. Size 14.5 for him, and 8.5 for me (though my engagement ring was 9.5). *Feels kinda surreal that it's happening to me haha!*
Then, we met SS and Leon for dinner at CWP's foodcourt. YJ came aft work and 5 of us walked over to Woodlands CC to watch the match between South Korea and Sweden. *Different from the last time when I went to Boon Lay CC's multi-purpose court, this CC broadcasted the match in their theatre, and we had to take tix, queue and can't bring food nor drinks in wor.* XH only joined us during the 2nd half of the match.
It was like watching "k-drama" VS "s-drama" lor. So many trip-overs and fouls throughout the whole match sia. I thought Sweden was slightly more deserving to win la, and they managed 1-0. But that kind of quality, imo, can't go thru to the later stages la... sub-par.
19/6/18 Tues: 4 new classmates in class today, and sadly I didn't manage one of the moves. *Try harder next time!*

20/6/18 Weds: Still feel paiseh about the clicking sounds I make~ poor editor haha! 3 hrs of talking... heng I had my water bottle with me.
*rRandom tThought: a handshake tells you quite a bit about a stranger you meet for the first time.*
Aft kickboxing, I rushed home to catch Portugal vs Morocco online. Though I wanted to see Ronaldo score (yes, he scored 1), but Morocco had way higher possession rate than Portugal. 1-0 is a pretty "dangerous" result imo. How can Portugal go to finals with just Ronaldo "alone"? Lol. 

Comments