오 나의 귀신님 + Thai Tantric dinner with African gang + visit LC's son Jerome + WZ's bday dinner at Saveur and Curious Palette +dinner with family and Potato + 《当我提笔写下你,你就来到我面前》 & 2nd cycle of aerial yoga with PH + InspireDuo with Justin + Ahna & Clement's belated bday dinner @ + Potato's 29th bday celebration + The City XCape CIA Crisis + STC Zumba

Finished watching 16 eps of "오 나의 귀신님"!
Watched this drama because of임주환! He's the second male lead, who was possessed by an evil spirit, and went ard causing harm though he looked like a nice guy on the outside. His acting's really good! The two main characters are equally good too! The storyline of how박보영, who was possessed by김슬기, fell in love with chef조정석was super funny haha!
It's a pity the "virgin ghost"김슬기actually fell in love with조정석too in the process, but we all know thr can nv be a gd ending to this "triangle relationship". Well, at least she'd found out임주환's character murdered her. Light-hearted romance comedy that made me and Potato laughed ourselves pretty hard!

Rating: 4.5/5
9/9/17 Sat: Met up with the African gang to have dinner at Thai Tantric at Orchard Towers~ recommended by Potato. The tom yum soup and overall dishes were gd and prices were wallet-friendly too.
Aft that, we had a gd chat at Coffee Bean till late. *Yes! Hopefully we can go for Kyrgyzstan nex yr!*
11/9/17 Mon: Went to LC's place at YCK to visit her and her 1mth+ son Jerome. He was still slping when I reached, and LC's mum was thr to look aft him while she chatted with me. Bought her 2 cans of Karimilk goat milk powder that her son feeds on for now. He's pretty cute haha~ but nah he can't talk yet.
13/9/17 Weds: Met up with Pat and WZ at Saveur at The Cathay to celebrate WZ's early 29th bday. PQ came along too. Their crab meat black ink pasta was not bad, as compared to the duck confit which Pat and I found it dry. Then, we went to Curious Palette for the berries hotcake cos WZ was craving for it. Gave her Tresemme's hair protectant spray as a gift cos I use it myself and I find it gd!
16/9/17 Sat: Dad treated the family to zi char dinner at blk 496 as usual, and Potato came over to join us after his gig. I guess I had too much food, so the stomach felt kinda bloated till the nex day. Anyway, it's gd to meetup with Potato as always!
19/9/17 Tues: Can't rmb when's the last time I had free time to myself outside of hm, but it felt really shiok! VO was pretty smooth over the 2+hrs (though the mouth noises were very irritating imo), and the ICs looked quite satisfied, and so I tot I shld reward myself with chilli ramen at Cuppage Plaza! The egg was $2 but nth esp tasty either.
It was pouring aft lunchtime, and so I sat ard at Coffee Bean and finished reading《当我提笔写下你,你就来到我面前》! I love张曼娟's handwriting. It's basically her thoughts towards her parents, love life and life in general, and I got to say I agree with some of what she said, and took snapshots above. Good for a read when you've got a short time to spare.

Rating: 4/5
Started my second round of aerial yoga with PH joining me. I can feel the ache in my thighs as usual, and core exercise is tiring as before haha. Hopefully any imbalances would be balanced soon! And alamak I think I'm kinda addicted to inversion at times haha~

20/9/17 Weds: Met Justin and his mentor Alvin at Jurong Spring mac today to discuss the investment of my SRS monies. So yup I opened an InspireDuo acct with AXA, and though he's technically nt the fund manager, but may Justin perform well in his job! *I wanna learn active investment leh~*
23/9/17 Sat: Visited Ahna's place at Punggol aft tuition. Jess, KW and LL were alrdy thr when Clement and I reached. Ahna ordered dim sum from Yum Cha for us in the afternoon, and by the time we finished chatting and eating, it was alrdy evening lol.
KW joined us aft her shift work ended at 8+pm, and we went to the infamous Punggol container places for Ahna and Clement's belated bday dinner cum supper. It was drizzling when we reached, and seeing that the Korean shop had empty seats inside, we decided on that.
Omo the banana and citrus sparkling wines that we bought tasted weird imo... $13 per bottle somemore! Had lotsa chicken wings, potato bites, fries and Korean fried dumplings... I find them alright only though. Was talking about Ahna's son Ashley and his thoughtful gf, KW and Clement's wedding at CHIJMES in Jun nex yr, KU's plan to propose etc. KU, Jess, LL and I shared a cab hm thereaft, and we were lucky enough to find a GRAB driver willing to drop us at 4 diff places phew~
24/9/17 Sun: I guess I was a lil' too ambitious wanting to make Potato a sushi cake for his bday haha~ Bought the ingredients like strawberries, avocados, jap seaweed, fresh salmon, rice vinegar, sushi rice and mayonnaise over a few days. I wanted to do tamago but added HL milk instead of full cream milk lol~ and the eggs came out pretty much burnt haiz! For the fresh salmon, I only had to slice a portion of it into cubes (alamak my cutting skills hor...) and mix with chilli powder, mayo and sesame seasoning (skipped shichimi powder cos I can't it), while mum helped me slice the rest into thin slices.
My sushi rice tasted bland (and I cooked only enough for one microwave container lol) cos I din mix rice vinegar with the rice when it's still warm~ and I added too little of it too I reckon. Took Grabhitch to his place cos I'm afraid the salmon would go bad if it's outside for too long. 
So yeah Potato's 29th "bday cake" made by me wasn't tasty honestly, but I'm glad he still had it haha. Oh, and that aside, I tried OMB boxes which claim they curate the box content according to the personality of the receiver, but I find it so-so la. There was a cleanser, cufflinks, socks, a tie and a watch... for $60+. *Glad Potato liked his simple black-faced watch!*
*rRandom tThought: Potato and I hav our differences when it comes to some matters, and I think we both insist on our views to a certain degree. Let's hope that giving in will help smooth out the rough edges.*
Potato and I headed out to Bugis to meet SS, John and YJ for The City XCape: CIA Crisis outdoor escape adventure game organized by XCape Singapore. It's our first time trying to complete an outdoor game in 3hrs, by finding out who murdered the CIA chief.
There were many other grps playing along at the same time. We took the train from Bugis to PS, then to The Cathay, SOTA and Fort Canning in the end. Missions included finding rainbow steps, ppl with bouquet, solve puzzles and riddles, memorise Minion lines LOL etc. There were small quizzes on the app for us to solve and gain pts too.
And yes I'm glad we made it in the end~ got our cert and solved the case! We were fifth on the leadership table too!
Potato thinks really fast neh~ so clever nyaaa! YJ had some wits too! SS was very hardworking at helping to find clues, then John and I? We bring laughter to the team la haha! I find this game fun~ dun mind joining in future episodes! 5 of us had dinner at Itacho at PS, before dessert at记得吃. *SS was very nice, she ate the fresh salmon and strawberries leftover that I brought out from them keke.*
25/9/17 Mon: Poor Jere had acute appendicitis and is resting at hm, so Potato and I visited him with blueberries, apples and strawberries on Mon afternoon. Apparently, the doc told him it's "heng-suay" for one to get appendicitis sia... and now he has to forgo his Norway trip with WX and mother-in-law for his wound to recover. Hope he recovers real soon!
  26/9/17 Tues: Skipped aerial yoga due to menses, and I decided to go for the free Zumba lesson STC offers every tues instead. Aft an hr of workout, I think Zumba's not my cup of tea aft all, and the steps are a bit messy, nt very easy for me to follow, so I shall not attend any more Zumba lessons lol.

27/9/17 Weds: The fortune teller uncle suggested for me to change my Chi name, and aft quite a few of them telling me so, I shall do it. *我只是宁可信其有罢了。*

Comments