Triple dates + swim + Mookata + D'Good Cafe + 结霜桥叻沙 + Isuramuya & Griddy + barrier trials + Pound trial & James's housewarming & VR + 보이스 + ABC Pho

8/4/17 Sat: Met Potato at PoMo. Planned to hav dinner thr initially, but the menu at the cafe looked meh-meh, so we walked on to explore. Nt much choice at Wilkie Edge either, so we crossed the rd, and then Potato recalled he has a friend that opened Subarashii Grill and Bar at Short st. WZ, Joel, Pat, Weng and their son Reiden reached later.
The above was what I had~ ooo nt bad! I thought it's value for money la. Reiden was a bit high, dancing to the music too haha. Then, we walked back to PoMo for some crepe cakes to end the night.
Not often we meet-up nowadays, and with Reiden growing up more and more, his daddy and mummy will become even busier I reckon! Nonetheless, we've to keep in touch no matter what!

10/4/17 Mon: Went over to Potato's place, had lunch and bought the black chicken spices soup to be cooked later. Swam at Yishun SAFRA, okie I think I got slight improvement but still nt thr yet. 
Yums for dinner! Well we can nv agree more that home-cooked delicacies are the best!

11/4/17 Tues: Clarissa treated Bryan, Chris and me to Mookalicious at Bukit Timah for dinner. 吃到撑、吃到腻啊~ the staffs are quite blur at times, and the buffet servings are not worthy of the price... nth to boast about.

12/4/17 Weds: Met YB, YL, Ben and Jess at D'Good cafe for dinner. YB wanted to pass them her wedding invitation card. We were discussing our trips abroad soon... UK, Melbourne and TW. *My tomato soupy pasta with quail eggs was nt bad la~ though it took some time for the order to be ready.* Jess shared with us her sis's prob at work for now too... omg it sounds horrible for her sis to hav such a boss sia.

13/4/17 Thurs: 12 sessions of Kickboxing lessons at BB swimming complex came to an end~ it's not bad I guess, considering I did sweat during the 1hr of workout and we had to force ourselves to memorise the moves... but his cool-down exercises are juz the basics lor. Dun think I would sign up for classes at BB pool now cos it's juz a bit of distance from MRT.

17/4/17 Mon: Aft visiting四马路观音庙, Potato and I walked over to find结霜桥叻沙for lunch. Not much queue cos we were thr early noon~ $3 for a bowl... nt bad o. We walkd over to Sheng Shiong to buy a big packet of green tea, before taking Lavender MRT back to his place.
Planned for our Melbourne trip, and about 3/4 was done by then! Had western chicken chop for dinner at a coffee shop nearby... it was gd! *Aft a few hiccups here and thr, we're finally heading to Australia!*
19/4/17 Weds: I reached Isuramuya at Jcube first, and WH came a bit ltr. I had their unagi don... ok la~ seaweed a bit tough though... shld be those packaged kind. WH and YB din like their curry don too. So before WL came, we headed back to Western Griddy cafe. YB and I shared their choco nut waffles which was pretty yummy. WH went MIA halfway thru... and we found out ltr he went to buy clothes, and also flower for his gf who was flying off that night la LOL~
20/4/17 Thurs: Mark drove Yvonne, Mich and I over to whr the barriers are during the trials. Damien was kind enough and the arrangment for Daad's The Way's shoot on Sunday went well. It was really hot that morning, but cool to see horses so near us haha. Mark then drove us to whr the mortuary was located at too... whoa I nv knew about the place since we dun even go thr during orientation.

22/4/17 Sat: Jess and I went for the trial lesson for Pound at JW stadium~ 1 hr of sweat and ache sia! *I had terrible DOMS from the back down and legs the nex two days la!* The moves looked simple, but doing more of it and at faster pace really was tiring. Went hm, took a shower and the two of us took 187 down to James's place for housewarming. 33rd flr was kinda high-up, and the view was nice... 5-rm is pretty spacious too.

Took Grabshare to Marina Square and met Potato, MM and Andre for 1-hr of VR session!
I regretted playing the Fruit Ninja cos it's way brainless lol~ Tried arrow shooting game as well but I think I'm pretty bad at aiming lor~ Potato was gd though haha. The siblings played quite well together, but when it was Andre and my turn, I think I can't be relied on haha~ can't shoot properly, very fast "died" lol! 
Had dinner at三盅两件at Suntec City~ ordered the三色蛋、whole盐水鸡and海参豆腐~ filling! 4 of us went for a drink at the bar too~ my iced lychee mocktail was nt bad neh~
24/4/17 Mon: Potato came over my place to nua aft mhk at market. Attempted to build my miniature house aft yrs, but the glue had hardened liao la~ so poor Potato had a hard time squeezing it keke~
Shall buy new glue and batt till when I'm game enough to complete all 4 miniature houses in future haha! We had hm-cooked dinner by mum, and watched the final epi of보이스 (Voice).
I caught the show cos of 장혁la haha! The female lead이하나has incredibly sensitive hearing which helped 112 emergency ctr cracked many cases in the episodes, and even her own father and the male lead's wife's murder case. *Sometimes I think it's a bit too much, "too gifted" liao la LOL.* I liked the suspense created in the drama, makes u wanna catch one epi aft another! 
Murderer김재욱is really psychotic sia~ and his smirks etc sends chills down my spine too omg.

Rating: 4/5

27/4/17 Thurs: LL fell sick, so couldn't join me and Jess for dinner last min. 2 of us finally had the ABC Pho at Tanglin Halt rd!
I had their pork pho ($5), while Jess had the chicken slices one ($4.50)... omg very similar to the taste of Hanoi! The portion was satisfying too. Can tell that they had some regulars ard, and we overheard the boss saying they're gonna close down aft Fri, and then find an opportunity to open up as a cafe in the vicinity.  
Jess bought a big slice of tiramisu cake ($5) from Petra cafe at BioPolis under her colleagues' recommendation. It tasted yummy! 
*Gonna be bringing Potato over to try it on their last day of operation! Bet he'll like it too~*

Comments