Lunch @ Kranji kopitiam with Potato + STC Aerobics kickboxing + end of boogie bounce + ME time + dental + Man Man Unagi & Essen + visiting Grandma + Zion Riverside lunch & Poh Kim & Aqua Spinning class with Potato + Horse Racing Awards 2016 + Nanjing Impression for QW's 29th bday + visit grandma & Split with Potato

3/1/17 Tues: Potato came over to Kranji to meet me for lunch cos he's worried he wouldn't hav much time to lunch with me once work starts lol~ *Well, always gd to have his company.*
Had the first trial lesson of Aerobics kickboxing at STC~ not extremely tiring but not bad a sweat-out session.
5/1/17 Thurs: *Haha my face was half-covered in the Christmas grp photo!* It was the 8th and last lesson of the Boogie Bounce class I joined in since Nov last yr. Ben and Brian were very energetic instructors, and we did 6-8 tracks every time, and lunges, push-ups, crunches etc that "kills" me too lol. 
Balancing on the spring platform took a lil' bit of time to get used too, but once we got the hang of it, it's quite fun~ but the board juz moves a bit every time I bounce.
7/1/17 Sat: After tuitions, headed down to JE to buy honey and had cravings for Pho for lunch~ sumptuous and filling!

9/1/17 Mon: Went Koh Dental for my bi-annual dental appt. Filled the gap between my left molars and cleaning of the teeth. Had lunch and went to Grandma's place, while massaging for her I felt a weird tingy and "sour" feeling at the filled gap when it touched my tongue or saliva. So, I headed down to the dental again and she helped me reduce the amt of fillings.

Brought Potato to Outram area to hav Man Man Unagi for dinner. There was alrdy a queue even before the restaurant opened at 6pm. We ordered the medium portion each. I found the burnt taste a bit too much from the Unagi, though the side dishes were bland and complemented it well. $50+ for 2 pax is kinda ex, plus the taste was too much for me, so doubt I will return again.
We sat at the park and chit-chatted for a while before gg to Essen for some drinks. *Potato actually got giddy on the swinging chair which I enjoyed swinging so much LOL.*
I liked the alska Pear and lychee fruit cider! Potato got a bowl of truffle fries to go along... and that big kid drew a heart using chilli~ :D

10/1/17 Tues: Potato accompanied me to NTFH to visit grandma aft he heard she'd went in again. *Glad grandma likes him a lot too.*
16/1/17 Mon: We had lunch at Zion Riverside food ctr. He ordered his kway chup, and顺便bought the char kway teow for me~ yums! Took a bus down to Poh Kim jewellery to look at engagement ring designs haha. I din want diamonds, so I chose blue sapphire. Many questions marks in my mind, but anyway I doubt I'm the kind that would go ard comparing prices and designs either, so er... let's hope it comes out pretty! *I wear a ring size 9~* 
Lazed ard a bit at Clementi Starbucks, had tak-away sushi for dinner, then nua-ed at 321 mall before gg over to Clementi swimming pool for the first lesson of Aqua Spinning. I couldn't go into the pool, so Potato went for it himself~ and that hr looked like peanuts to him lor! *Oh well, I can't wait to go for it soon!*
17/1/17 Tues: Took Bryan's car down to Fullerton hotel at 6pm, together with Mr Koh in the car... whoa he definitely had a lot of人生经验to share, some of which are worth pondering. We were stuck in a serious jam, starting from Havelock rd all the way to the hotel~ only reached at 8pm sia.
I liked their starter and also abalone tonic soup~ the fish and glutinous rice was so-so. So I got 3 picks different from the majority of the panel this yr: Champ 2-yr old, stayer and polytrack horse~ eiyr. Anyway, App CC Wong went totally nerdy boy look and I tot that suited him a lot haha! Too bad he didn't breakdance for us lol~ *Reached home at 11+pm.*
18/1/17 Weds: Helped Clarissa with recording of mandarin VO for her RG kiosk... 6 pages no joke sia~ And it was funny how I had to re-do a portion of it cos there was too much "saliva" noise LOL.
Met QW at Nanjing Impression for her 29th bday dinner. 2 of us ate a lot sia~
I enjoyed the素材什锦、tofu mee、阳春面、鸡脚汤、民国美玲粥and the寒江雪wine QW ordered tasted really gd. The狮子头was too "nua" for my tastebuds,糖醋排骨醋味不够,蜜汁藕太甜,盐水鸭太咸,烧卖和烤鸭包就还好lo. *Costed us $150 leh omg!*
19/1/17 Thurs: Uber-ed down to Shinn Studio cos there was MRT track fault on the EW line, and I was worried I'd be late. I did my VO aft Debra and Khairul's turn~ and was done in half an hr for the two pages phew! *I needa learn how to project my voice better!* 
Met Potato in the afternoon and we went SGH to visit grandma. Did the usual massage for her, and chit-chatted with her. The physiotherapist came, but reckon she isn't fit enough to walk or be discharged cos her oxygen level goes down pretty fast when she uses strength.
Mum came in the evening and bought curry bee hoon that ah ma insisted she want to eat... end up eating a few mouthfuls then dun want liao alamak.
Potato and I took away sushi from PS's Cold Storage and headed to The Cathay to watch "Split", by my fav actor James McAvoy!
He portrayed Kevin, who had DID: Dennis, Patricia, Hedwig, Barry and the 24th character "the Beast". Love his acting as always~ so gd! He kidnapped three girls, and they had to try to convince one of his personality to set them free before Beast who lusts for human flesh arrives.
Oh well, some critics did slammed this show for its stigmatisation of mental illness and dissociative identity disorder. I pity these souls though. It's not like what they chose to hav in one body. They hav to learn to live with many others.

Rating: 4/5

Comments