Taka food fair with WZ & Pat & Black Forest performance with Potato + WTF cafe & Itacho with Potato + last lesson of Hatha Yoga + Prudential policies' review & "Terrace House" with Jess + JB trip with WL, WH & YB + archery & dinner + haircut + lunch with Potato

16/7/16 Sat: Met up with Pat and WZ, and decided to pay a visit to Taka food fair. There were quite a lot of ppl, so I simply grabbed a pork wrap for about $6~ so-so lor. Saw the famous HK egg tart thr and man the queue was terribly long. We had milk tea as we sat and chatted at lvl 1 of Wisma.
Met Potato in the evening, and we headed to Scape to support Ernest and his Black Forest band's gig. I enjoyed the "100kg" song and the rejection song haha~ some nice originals from them.
Had yong tau foo at the food court at Bugis Junction and when we went over to Bugis+ hoping to go to WTF cafe~ it was full alrdy. Instead, we grabbed some drinks at黑丸cos I was getting thirsty. *Happy 8th anniversary to us! Thks for the daisies!*
18/7/16 Mon: Potato and I went back to WTF cafe on our Mondate, and he did a reservation in adv as well hehe~ It cost each pax about $10 to be in thr for 2hrs, with one drink per pax. There were about 9 dogs ard, and some were slping/napping on some customers' laps alrdy. *Potato peeler hahahahaha! What makes me a poop catcher leh...*
Potato tried his best to play with the dogs, I er just kept my distance and watched most of the time. The dogs thr were practical in the sense that they would only come near u and let u touch them if u had snacks with u alamak. They are still cute la, but maybe if it's your own dog they would be "closer" to u.
We had sushi for dinner at Itacho~ so shiok neh! He told me about the Kickstarter website and what he got me~ a cooler fan pdt that he funded for when the project idea began. *有心了,thk u!*
19/7/16 Weds: Last lesson of Hatha Yoga with Mr Chua today. Out of 12 lessons, I missed out on about half of it due to my knee injury. I'd hav to say he sounds very serious, at least, in correcting our postures and making sure we do it correctly when it comes to yoga stance. *Then again, it's so hard to achieve that perfect-correct pose!* He can get kinda naggy and carried away, but I believe他的出发点是好的。Well, I dunno when I will take up another yoga lesson again, but hopefully asap! 

23/7/16 Sat: Met with Joanne and JQ for my Prudential policies' review. They recommended me the PruAccident rider, and another PruSmartlady, which has comprehensive body check-up once every 2 yrs and mainly covers female illnesses which I decided not to take up in the end. 

Headed to Jess's place to watch "Terrace House" together~ haha I guess she enjoyed it pretty much she finished the show by that night herself lol! Oh and I had the cookies she made, and hokkien mee for dinner cooked by her and her aunt... it was yummy!

25/7/16 Mon: WH, WL, YB and I met for our JB trip at Woodlands. *Almost forgot to bring my passport the day before lol, luckily mum reminded me.* We reached City Square, and WH directed us to the street of cafes nearby. To our dismay, the one that he wanted to bring us to for breakfast was not opened on a Monday! In fact, many of the cafes open very late in the afternoon on weekdays. We randomly popped into Alicafe and had some pasta and pizza as brunch.

Took a wefie using WL's fisheye lens and YB's iphone~ nt bad eh effect? Their pasta was so-so nia, and so was the tea that came along as a set. WL had to treat us to it cos he was late at Woodlands haha! But the pricing thr is like 1/3 of SG's la so it's still cheap.
We uber-ed to KSL thks to WH. The guys went for their full body massage, while YB and I shopped ard in KSL. I got myself a 3/4 bottom while she bought a top for herself. Aft 3hrs or so, we met at Coffee Bean. 
WH recommended we share the烧肉拼盘, and he ordered the油鸡面at the shop juz outside of KSL.
I don't eat烧肉and叉烧normally, but those thr were pretty gd. The noodle was tangy too! We even get free green bean soup aft our meal~ WH treated us yay. Aft this, we crossed over to the Bah Kut Teh shop opp to hav the M'sia肉骨茶in it's original flavour!
I tot yes it tasted diff from the one at Marsiling coffee shop, but both nice in its own way, just that this meal that YB and I paid for was only RM36 leh! We din try to ask for refill of the soup though... 汤是有点不够我喝啦. We went back to KSL to try means to get free internet but couldn't, so WH decided to buy a SIM data card in the end... so we could Uber to Sutera mall. *Very lame leh... one receipt only one wifi password for one person's usage at Coffee Bean~* 
The Uber cab to Sutera Mall took about half an hr, and it was only RMB15 lor~ cheap! WH wanted to bring us to an escape rm game along the stretch of shops outside sutera Mall, but it was replaced by another company's liao apparently... and it's horror house somemore... no way I'm gg in! So we went into the mall, and took some time to find/"escape" our way before we finally found the Escape rm at lvl 4 sia. We took the mysterious room with 3 stars difficulty. So the mission was to defuse a bomb before the place gets blown up. We had WL and WH the engineer, YB helping out in the small details here and thr, and me frantically trying to recall Roman Numerals lol. Well, 4 minds work better than 1, so we still solved it within 45mins~ though I still don't think the last part whr the "circuit-board-path-look-alike" map works make sense lol. *WL's 1st attempt in escape rm game a success haha!*
We went back to that stretch of shops, and WH recommended the jap food thr for dinner. It's ala carte sushi~ shiok! Only SGD18 per pax~ and yes u get free winter melon tau huey dessert again aft meals. 
Oh and yes the singles WH and WL (more of WH la~) were "working hard at scanning for suitables" on FB LOL. Congrats on ur graduations again guys! Uber-ed back to checkpt, and 4 of us uber-ed hm from Woodlands haha. *Nice trip... looking forward to the nex JB trip lo!*

27/7/16 Weds: Alrdy kinda sian at work. Met Joanne and JQ at night again to confirm the policies. Oh well, seems like I've not paid much attention to my financial portfolios~ sounds scary to hear further advice... 心就冷了好一阵子。I gotta put these as one of my priorties in life sia~

29/7/16 Fri: Potato txted me juz when I was leaving office aft Race duty~ and he made a second surprise visit at Kranji MRT again! He only juz ended his rehearsals at Sembawang, and still came over at 10+pm... I'm happy and touched la. *Yes seeing him liftened my down mood by so much!*  
30/7/16 Sat: WX and I met at Khatib stn and walked to Potato's place. We were not clad in sports attire, which by right we shld haha. Walked about 15-20mins over to Orchid Country Club's DM Archery, whr Jere was alrdy waiting. I bought this Groupon for 4 pax, and each pax has a 15 arrows try-out at Archery. 4 of us, together with another auntie and her 2 children stood in one straight row for the shoot. The instructor Daniel taught us step-by-step how to do a proper shoot. My arrows were pretty much over the place for the 1st 10 shots lol~ probably cos I wasn't too focused on aiming. WX was super fast though~ and her arrows are very much concentrated in one area... gd focus.
Last 5 arrows were for competition, oh and Daniel corrected me now and then, and yay I scored 26 sia~ juz pass out of 50 pts lol! Jere scored 28... highest out of us sia haha. *Potato challenged himself to aim for the smaller target~ not easy but he did get the 10pts wor!* It was a pretty nice exp, though my left arms were a lil' tired aft that half hr lol.
4 of us went back to his place and prep for our Korean army stew dinner! Potato taught me how to clean and cut a sotong too hehe~ tried for it myself~ oooh the texture of squid is indeed a lil' uncomfy haha. Yups we had crabsticks, sausages, hams, toufus, 金针菇, leeks, chicken meats, prawns, squids, maggie mees and kimchis in the stew~ yums! The korean chilli paste was the main taste one gets in the soup of cos... whoa muz hav! But I felt thirsty while eating, maybe cos it's a bit too salty for me haha. *I love home-prep dishes hehe!*
Watched "Battle Trip" over dinner and listened to songs and chilled in his rm before we headed back hm.

1/8/16 Mon: Went market to cut my hair. Opted for the $3.80 service since I onle wanted a trim... ended up shorter by 4+, 5 inches lol! *Aish shld hav asked for a bob cut since it's shoulder length now...*

2/8/16 Tues: Potato has lessons at Unity pri, so he wanted to meet me for lunch at 12pm. But thr's prob with the train from Khatib up to Yew Tee, and so he was late even though he came out at 11am sia~ He was still coughing a lil, so had lotus root soup, whereas I had my usual korean chicken soup set.

Comments