Parents' Day dinner + IPL last session & Pitchstop and Xmen: Apocalypse with Potato + PH's gatecrash & wedding + Yoga Stretch & Potato's 1st visit to my place + Teo Heng with Justin

21/5/16 Sat: Dad, mum bro and I went out for zi char dinner at the market. We tried星厨艺for the 1st time cos third uncle said it's nice and cheap. We had their assam fish head, seaweed soup, hot plate beancurd and姜葱田鸡... only $50+. We enjoyed the first two dishes loads~ hott plate beancurd was okay, but the frog legs were meh. *Mum suggested to have Parents' day dinner instead, and it was dad's treat this time round lol.* Had champagne tat I bought hm from airport few wks ago. Mum loves it. 3 of us tot it was okay la.

23/5/16 Mon: My last IPL session at Datsumo Labo was changed to the outlet at POMO last min. Apparently, their outlet at Bugis Cube has closed down. The lady asked if I wanted to continue, but I see no reason in me signing up a new package, which might cost another $2+K. *Seems thr are cheap alternatives out thr. Might as well consider in future, shld I need.* 
Potato and I met at Boon Lay in the afternoon and went to NTU together. Pitchstop's closing down, so I thought I shld bring Potato thr for nice food. He ordered the salmon fish while I had their salmon pasta, yes it tasted delicious! Plus the 20% closing-down discount, it's worth the price~ but yeah a pity. 
We went to check out the HSS "Xiao Long Bao" Building, which was only done building aft I graduated. Dang we love the interior decor a lot~ so cool and nolstagic somewhat. There's a mini cafe on the 1st flr, and a lib in the middle... which is pretty hi-tech wow. Then, I brought him thru South Spine to North Spine, and it's obvious NTU has transformed quite a lot aft I grad in 2013!
North Spine has supermart, new eateries and stores lined up! *I esp love the greeneries ard!* NTU students nowadays are even more幸福lo! We nua-ed at North Spine's aircon xbox corner for an hr+ before leaving NTU.
Brought Potato to buy powder for him cos he has bad sore throat and flu. Da-baoed sushi into the theatre at JP and watched X-men: Apocalypse.
The movie was really gd imo, makes me wanna watch the sequels again!

Rating: 4.5/5

But poor Potato was so sick and giddy he had to rest his eyes in the theatres halfway thru the show. He left home aft the show by MRT, insisting he din want the cab aiyoh. Guessed he needed the rest that night. A bad cold for him.

28/5/16 Sat: Met YB 5am at my place. Her parents walked with us to PH's condo opp my place. PH's dad came and fetch us to their unit. Jess and SS was alrdy thr and eating, while the bride was doing her make-up and hair haha. The 4 sisters, and her cousin June were supposed to help do the dishes for the gatecrash and prep the games haha. *I tot the "guess the feature" portion was a gd idea!* JM and his bro reached like 6+am, but the game was supposed to start at 7am, so we let them wait at the basement haha.
The 6 bros and groom popped by about time, and had to go thru the usual gatecrash games la haha~ PH had a gd time face-timing from her bedrm too lol. *Whoa groom prepped many angpows sia~ Euro and US dollar all appear liao haha.* 
Jess, YB and I took Garvin's car to JM's place for the tea ceremony, and aft which we drove back to Chi Garden for the photoshoot session. 
Another wedding couple was taking photos thr earlier too, so as a tradition, the grooms hav to exchange angpows. *Jess was forced by us to catch the bouquet haha!* Proceeded to PH's place for the tea ceremony. I helped to read out the relatives' name list, not difficult but they are Cantonese, so yeah I can't help in tat area liao lol.
Buffet lunch at PH's place, and the bros were all playing "Swing"~ muz be cos they failed the game at the gatecrash, and they不甘心la. The sisters went home aft tat, and aft a shower or so, YB, Jess and I cabbed down to Pan Pac together.
Helped with reception (which I think I generally am bad in~) and PH's 2nd outfit and hairdo (juz the accessory) for the night. Being a bride is tough "job" sia~ The food was gd and I tot the SAF march-in was cool. Their emcee was very professional and humourous as well.
Oh yeah, YL and his gf popped by to visit as well. We did take a grp photo with Mrs Siow and Huayi gang, including Jaya, SY and Simranjit, but sadly the photos are with the professional photographers lol. *Mrs Siow like never age one lor!* Anyway, so gd to see JM and PH so happy~ have a blissful marriage for life!
The cab back to Jurong was a horror, cos there was road blk due to Sundown Marathon whoa. On the otherhand, my handsome Potato was helping out as a bro for his friend too~ a tiring day for us both!
30/5/16 Mon: Potato and I went for our first Yoga trial lesson at Real Yoga SAFRA Jurong. It was a Yoga Stretch lesson in the afternoon... teacher Regina said I was more flexible than him la, to my surprise cos she kept correcting my posture in class and nt his. *Din really sweat, but we both woke up to aching upper back the nex day lol.*
Suggested lunch at Malaysia Boleh before we go to NLB. He bought the rojak, with potatoes, fishcakes, and some fried prawn cakes (?)~ the dish was yummy, esp well gg with the sauce! He had the芽菜鸡饭, while I tried the Penang laksa. The laksa had not much料, jus bee hoon and sourish taste lor.
Aft NLB, I decided to go home for a shower before bringing him to try香香面粉粿at my market. It's his first visit to my place, and he ended up playing Ukulele in my rm while waiting for me haha.
Had a gd chat over dinner that night. Some R/S views and talks. I love discussing stuff with Potato. And yup, couples shld talk and know each other more!
31/5/16 Tues: Went CWP Teo Heng KTV with Justin aft work. He's craving for KTV la, and we sang 3hrs neh! *$20 per pax... but I still dun like their audio system.* He can sing la... dunno what he's shy or worried about... always turn on the original audio when he sings lol.

Comments