Surprise bday dinner at Gd Yr restaurant with colleagues + CLUB21 private sales with WH + my 27th Bday dinner with Stephen + Dinner @ Westgate + Earle Swensens's with pri gals + Uni OCTopus bday dinner @ Sun with Moon + Landing Pt hi-tea + 我的少女时代 + Cacio e Pepe + Kpop fitness 1st lesson + SPH Press Ball 2015

Chris initiated the dinner on 20th Oct Tues, just a day before my actual bday haha...这么巧. Chris, Daryl, Clarissa and I took Francis's car down to Tampines area, Good Year restaurant for chi zi char. Jessie brought her 2 boys along with Shevon, Reiko and Shelby. The food was gd but poor Clarissa insisted on having coffee pork ribs, but it was bitter, so ended up she has to "beg" us all to finish it together lol. 
I didn't expect them to have bought the blackforest cake as a surprise for me! Chris told them la~ and so Shevon hurriedly went to get before they drove over haha. It was a pleasant surprise and yummy, but so paiseh cos they破费le... er $25 cos Shevon revealed the price in front of everybody when Francis asked her the cost... lol she was so paiseh... "Whr gt ppl say out price in front of bday gal one?" LOL. *Jessie drove me home thereaft, and I was entertaining her two boys throughout... whoa they super energetic sia~*
说巧不巧the Club21's private sales WH mentioned to me a few mths ago falls on the day of my bday! So aft lunch with WH at the foodcourt at Marina Square, we headed over to F1 pit building. It was still gd when we went in early aftnoon, but ppl jus rushed in very fast aft like half an hr or so... pretty packed. It's all branded clothes at up to 90+% sales, but still ppl grabbed clothes, bags, shoes etc like they're free la! Wat the!? *It's like those clothes that I decided to give up in the end and wanted to throw into the intended basket, then this lady beside me juz told me to pass her whatever that I don't want... okie lo.* By the time I took my own sweet time to finish browsing the clothes in rm 1, the bags in rm 3 were alrdy all gone! Ended up I only got 2 Armani ties ($50 each) and a Giorgio Armani dress ($350) for myself. *Saw one Stella McCartney dress, which aft discount still costs $1k+... I was attracted to the流苏design la, but lucky my mind won over my heart, I did not splurge on my wants phew.* Oh well I'm not someone into branded stuff, but this private sales还蛮大开我的眼界的. But hor, shopping alone for branded stuff very sian leh... no knowledge can't gauge lol. 
Went over to Orchard Central in the evening to meet Stephen for dinner. *Lol he rushed over with a bouquet of flowers... yellow Gerbera Daisy! Gd taste uh...* We went up to 49seats, no other customers yet lol. I had their tom yam pasta again but shugs I find it so spicy this time round leh! The mushrm soup was so-so nia neh. Aft dinner, we tried to find seats on the rooftop garden OC, but sadly dun hav. He suggested chilling out at KPO pub opp. So yes we sat down, he got Erdinger, and I had some cider. There was a live band, and I quite liked the singer's voice. We chatted randomly as usual I think lol... oh and I tried analysing his handwriting keke. Oh yes, he got me this pouch cos he dunno wat to get me liao~ lol boy u can take 2 days to think wat to get me!? LOL~ *Thks for the presents and treats, and even the tot of getting me cake from kki... only to realise it's too small as a bday cake haha~*

Jessie, Clarissa and I had dinner at Westgate's Osaka Ohsho on 23rd Oct fri when race was cancelled... whoa the ramen pretty spicy neh. Then, we had dessert at Lady M and Jessie treated us to it. *Still prefer the green tea flavoured crepe~* Well, sometimes u only know ppl more outside work. I pretty enjoy their company la haha.
Alina, HT, Ayden and I met on sat at Jem's Earle Swensens for dinner, to celebrate my belated 27th bday~ *My bday gift is still otw... haha.* Really thkful that these 2 gals of mine still keeps in touch!
Met the uni gals at Wheelock's Sun with Moon jap restaurant for dinner to celebrate the OCTopus's belated bday aft race day on 25th Oct Sun. Their sushi were gd, but my salmon with teriyaki chicken hotpot was meh-meh. Big thks to XY, YY, YQ, LC, WT and MT for celebrating SS, Mich and my bday! *Can't wait for our countdown party!*
YB and I decided we shld hav our annual hi-tea sessions (erm starting from this yr~) last Mon! She chose The Landing Point at Fullerton Bay hotel! It's pretty ex ($53 per pax) but the pastries were nt bad! Had a nice HTHT session with the bestie, till about 5.30pm before we headed back to JP for movie session with Jess: 我的少女时代! *Big thks to YB for the bday presents!*
有我很喜欢的Hebe的“小幸运”歌曲~ love it! 电影虽然不完全是每一个人的故事写照,但是就是会勾起你我他念书时候的那么一些回忆。里面也有一些经典台词,会让你觉得“呃,对neh~” Like one that Jess pointed out, which I hav to agree, was pretty sweet:“我的愿望就是,希望你的愿望里也有我。”
Definitely worth watching!

Rating: 4.5/5
WH recommended Cacio e pepe at Bukit Batok area for dinner on tues, with WL and YB. Apparently this Italian restaurant hidden in the suburbs has got very gd reviews o! I enjoyed all the dishes, even the black squid ink pasta though the rest tot its海鲜味太重了. But we all agreed the tiramisu and lava cake was awesome! *Thks for the bday treat ah WH!* Then we walked to HillV2 mall, looked ard for a bit before YB and I cabbed home, and heavy rain came pouring down...

Had my 1st Kpop fitness lesson with Jess, Gladys and Althea on thurs night. We dance to 8-9 kpop songs sia... so tiring lol, but it was pretty fun!
Attended Singapore Press Club's press ball 2015 on Sat night, and I tried to match their theme with gold colour here and there lol. Wore my Armani dress and cam-whored a bit before gg out since I seldom put on thicker make-up mah~
Yvonne, Eugene and I met at Farrer Park MRT and walked over to One Farrer Hotel, and proceeded to their ballroom.
There were multi-racial music performances, band, fun games on stage, talk show by an angmoh that was hilarious, and lucky draw. Every table has to complete a quiz about SPC too, and we managed to get 14 out of 15 qns correct, and even got the top prize for this: a bottle of red wine each~

Enjoyed the soup much, but the chicken breast meat was a bit too salty neh. The dessert parlour was pretty too. Oh yeah I liked what I took too haha. 
Lucky draw top prize was a Tanzanite necklace worth $10K~ haiya no luck even though I just came back from Tanzania lol! The event wasn't over even by 11pm, but we decided we had to leave. *Lucky Eric drove me home haha since he's my neighbour nex blk anyway~*

Comments