Ahna's belated bday dinner + So Pho with colleagues + WZ's 27th bday dinner + FRESH Ancienne Creme launch + YY's bday dinner + Emcee dinner + Dinner with Stephen + KTV & dinner with uni friends + Darts + Iphone 6S + Dye hair + Jere & Stephen's bday

*rRandom tThought... yes I hope to post on Tanzania's trip soon~ but the amt of photos and info juz overwhelms me at the tot of it lol.*
 
Met up with Ahna, LL, KU, Jess and KW at I'm Kim BBQ at SOTA for Ahna's belated bday dinner on 12th Sep, Sat. *Omo Ahna's looking younger and younger by the days!*
It's about $25 per pax for buffet dinner there, and even though it was said that we had 2hrs of eating time limit, we ended up spending more than that... maybe cos there was no more customers aft 9pm. LL was so eager about "being chef" so we let her cook haha~ and I got to say the food was yummy! Healthy amt of variety to choose from, but it's again the "BBQ smell" that stays with u aft u leave the place... this is the only bad thing.
15th Aug Tues, MY, Michelle, Clarissa and I met up over dinner at Jem's So Pho with Jasmine and ZN. ZN's as cute as ever when she talks haha, and we all had a gd talk over dinner. *Oh I think it's the first time I tried Vietnamese food and the veggie rolls and kway teow were to my liking.*
Michelle left earlier, and the rest of us stayed for dessert at Paris Baguette. The "Oh My Baby" cake I tried was not bad.
WZ, Pat and I met on thurs that wk for WZ's belated 27th bday dinner at Bugis's MOF. Poor WZ seems overwhelmed with work ever since she transferred to CC, so Pat and I were listening to her complaints haha. Pat and I got her a soap and gift vouchers... hope retail therapy helps a bit lol.
On sat afternoon, Jess and I headed down to Mad About Sucre for Fresh's Crème Ancienne series' launch, over dessert degustation. It's our first time attending Fresh's event, and given that we didn't know about Mad About Sucre earlier, their lunch and dessert degustation menu was surprisingly good. Every dish goes in a pair~ a tad too bad I had no time to take pic of all, esp the teas.
For the savoury nosh, there was smoked loin of wild salmon with greens, grilled kafir lime chicken and Marmande-styled Tomato Cheese Tarte, paired with sparkling water. The salmon was exceptionally fresh, the lime chicken was tender and they juz went well with sparkling water haha~ *not sth I drink normally*. Then for the sweet nosh, there were four different sets: [Passionne] Passion fruit with Cream Cheese paired with Tea of Autumn Carrots, Spanish Blood Orange and Cambodian Mango; [Luna de Miel] Spanish Blood Orange with Wild Blossom Honey, paired with Tea of French Apple, Cambodian Honeycomb and Spanish Blue Ginger; [Baked French Vanilla, Cream and Eggs] served with 6-liquered marinated autumn Fruits paired with Tea of Parisan roses, Chamomile, Berries, blackcurrant, Seaberries and Madagascar Vanilla; [San Domingue] Rum, Chocolate, Carribean Plantain paired with Tea of Rose, lavender and mixed Summer flowers. I loved all the food, and tea of Parisan Roses the most haha. Oh we didn't get anything cos there were still too many pdts left at hm to use from Fresh haha~ but we definitely liked the soft cream.
Aft accompanying Jess's to Aveda, I left to meet the uni gals at City Hall. We headed to Angelina, but decided not to have dinner there since there wasn't much choice. Bday gal YY had a mini celebration there for her 25th bday, but WT couldn't make it last min. For dinner, we went to Marche at Suntec~ had a wonderful "HTHT" time neh haha!
James, Sophie, YL and I had dinner at IMM's Saboten on 22nd Aug, Tues. We discussed over being James and Sophie's wedding emcees, and hopefully everything goes smooth on 10th Oct! *Thks for the treat James, Sophie!*
Met Stephen for dinner on Weds at Marsiling coffee shop, before we headed for dessert at CWP. Haha we were both pretty "seh" I think~ I can't rmb things well oh no lol~
Been a long time since I met the uni singing kakis! Leon, YJ, SS, JM and I sang KTV for 3hrs at Manekineko on thurs, Hari Raya PH. Then, PY joined us for dinner at this Korean eatery at Citylink... the bibimbap was only so-so... and it's more like a fast-food joint. Aft SS left, we ended up at Mac's at Marina Square... and cos Leon and PY were feeling "hungry", they kept buying nuggets (6 for $2), and we had like 10 boxes in all LOL!
Had a hard time finding by way at Telok Ayer mrt to the dinner place YB suggested lol on Sat~ BY and her had to come "fetch" me from the MRT lol. *Okie I'm pretty bad with Google maps cos I don't usually use that app.* Rick, BY, YB, Stephen, WX, Jere and I had dinner at this "Jap-food-place-ran-by-Chinese-ppl" since not much places were opened, and we had no tables at Sushi Tei. Well it still filled our stomachs... meh-meh.
Jess joined us later for Darts, and as usual we had pretty gd fun. WX don't usually play, but Jere was patiently teaching her, so looked like she enjoyed it too haha. I tot the game of Cricket that Stephen and I played against YB and BY was pretty exciting neh~ We managed to like close all the diff numbers, and in the end YB and BY won us still~ ah marginal woots! Great game hehe. Whoa we played till 1+am...Stephen was super seh liao LOL.
WH accompanied me to MBS to get my Iphone 6S at Singtel's launch on Sun. Not that I'm super excited but I jus wanted to get rid of my old 5S and a new phone haha~ cos the batt was dying lol. Costed me $668 with a Combo 2 2-yrs contract. Then, we went to Bugis to get the cover and screen protector (a total of nearly $40 damage done), before gg down to Kallang Leisure Mall since I need to get a present for a friend. We walked for another half an hr from thr to Sims Ave for揾到食dim sum! Gd recommendation by WH cos it's really nt bad~ Their har gow, though small, but was one of the best I'd tried before.
Was tired of my old hair colour and since it faded too, I decided to go for a new colour on Monday. Heade down to Newstation at market, and I told the auntie I wanted Chestnut Brown colour. At one pt of time she told me they ran out of that colour and I was like "what!?", but heng aft help from a more experienced staff there, she managed to mix a somewhat brownish colour la. Auntie trimmed 1inches off too, cos well my hair was pretty long liao. Aft the cut + dye + treatment... costed me $156.8~ whoa I'm spending a lot these days omo! *Lucky the end result was not bad~*
It was Jere's 28th and Stephen's  27th bday on Thurs. I met the guys and WX for dinner at Holland V's Nakhon Kitchen... queued for about 10mins before we got a seat, but the orders came pretty fast. We had honey chicken, tom yam thick soup, pineapple fried rice, pad thai and mixed veggies. Of all, I liked the pad thai the most! Gd recommendation from WX!
Though the guys alrdy had some drinks earlier, we still decided to go back to Le Sap Bar for some drinks and songs. *Lol they forced me to sing again~ dunno how long ago since I sung in a hall.* They had darts machine thr too, but nope we din play. Jess and Rick came ltr to join us~ and Rick ordered like Martell, green tea and coke~ drank so much nor. Ended up Stephen, Jess and I cabbed home. *Whatever, I hoped the guys still enjoyed their bdays!*

*rRandom rRant: Haze is so bad nowadays. My throat is dry every morning, and mum's coughing badly and falling sick. Mr Haze, won't you clear up asap!?*

Comments