Piloxing Knockoff trial class + HT's belated 27th bday @ PAUL + Father's Day dinner 2015 + KFC with WZ & Pat + dessert @ SYNC + Koh Grill with PL + LL's bday dinner @ Ga Hock seafood!

*rRandom rReminder: Hep A and B blood test result show neither antigens nor antibodies in my body, so gonna take Hep A Vaccine at Jurong Polyclinic in 2 wks' time!*

Went for the Piloxing Knockout trial class at JE sports hall with LX and Joy on a Sunday morning two weeks ago. The founder of Piloxing Viveca Jensen was here in SG to teach the class personally. *I did not wear sports shoes alamak~* The class is indeed meant for KNOCK-OUT man~ three of us were so tired by the end of it! And honestly, I couldn't keep up with the tempo lol... felt as if I'm trained like army soldiers haha. *Can see those guys with build bodies beside me panting away too...* Kudos to those instructors onstage~ they literally exercised non-stop with the music for that 1hr!
The most "awesome" thing? I went to work after that lol. Even though I signed up for the Masters trial class the nex morning, I woke up with aching arms, so skipped class, and just went for my usual Piloxing classes on Mon nights.
Had dinner with HT and Alina at Westgate's PAUL on thurs evening to celebrate HT's belated 27th. The 3-course dinner was so-so. Got a bag from Zalora for her as gift~ her fav pink! Then, we chatted a bit at Starbucks, whr Ayden joined us later.
The family went out to珍味海鲜for Father's day dinner this yr. It's at Blk 520+ nia, pretty near my place. 
The姜葱田鸡and紫菜汤were great, whilst the沙皮酥鸡was not bad too... total price about $60.
Met up with Pat and WZ over KFC at Junction 8 for a chat last tues, before Pat gives birth. *And yes she gave birth that wk~ about a mth before the predicted date haha!* WZ and her bf are looking at BTO now, hope they get their desired unit!
Clarissa and I headed to Sync at Westgate for some bites on weds night... I'd have to say the green tea lava cake was very gd, though I thought the dokpokki and seafood pancake was only so-so.
And finally after two yrs, I met up with PL at Koh Grill and Sushi for dinner! My "secretary" still has superb memory, and we talked about our current job mostly. Nice to see her as always~
For LL's bday dinner, Ahna, Jess, KU, KW and I brought her to Ga Hock seafood at Upper Bukit Timah for dinner! We had HK mee, sambal kangkong, doumiao, hotplate beancurd, prawn paste chicken wings and coffee ribs! There was a van selling durian just beside, so Jess and KW got it for $10 haha~ the two ladies couldn't resist temptation! We added the medium-sized salted baked crab ($66) last min. It was $28 for five pax, for LL's bday treat.
Always nice to meet and catch-up. We all know it's not easy though. After dinner, KU, LL, Jess and I headed to Rail Mall Coffee Bean to sit down and chat, till about 1am. *Didn't manage to "grablove" on Grabtaxi app lor.*

Watched "钟馗伏魔:雪妖魔灵".
Very interesting show, with a twist. 陈坤这个钟馗也未免太帅了一点吧!? Haha.

Rating: 3.75/5

Comments