单身男女2 + CNY 2015 + 冲上云霄with XY + DIY miniature house + KU's belated 25th bday @ Supply & Demand + Kingsmen The Secret Service + MT's 30th bday dinner @ KombiRocks + roller-blading & Focus

"单身男女2" is not bad. I liked how the relationship between characters are clear-cut, just that I dun like Louis Koo's character in the movie... flirt on the surface, and he can't make a decision between old flame and new love too. Vic's character is new in this second installment, but I like him! *Wow that private boat of his is cool!* I'd rather Miriam chose him honestly.
但爱情,到头来,又不一定会选择大家认为是对的。毕竟人选择另一半时,是用心,不是大脑。

Rating: 3.5/5
CNY eve's reunion dinner this yr had a lot less ingredients than last yr cos we told mum not to buy too much... unfinished food is mostly wasted mah. I'm not very gd at eating steamboat, but the foremost impt factor is always who I'm eating with, not how awesome the food is.
Went over to Paternal grandma's place on day 1 of CNY as usual. SZ helped the relatives take annual grp shots.
Not all the relatives are present though, some went overseas etc. Though I didn't get to interact with all of them, and some sort of awkwardness with some ppl is still there, I honestly can't be bothered anymore haha. Guess I grew out of it... just let things go with the flow. Ppl can't force changes can we? Especially when I don't see the need to.
Working on 2nd day of CNY as usual, and of cos Mike wouldn't forget my angpow haha! *I think he guessed I would hav prep the oranges liao keke.* 
XY and I watched this movie on the 3rd day of CNY. She was telling me how wonderful the drama for "冲上云霄" was, and so her anticipation for the movie was really high. Sadly, the movie disappointed us! I tot I would see more details on facts about flying, but it was just 3 normal love stories among 3 couples who were all in the flight industry. 
Though the director incorporated some唯美画面的拍摄手法, and I enjoyed Sammi Cheung's rock singing and how damn handsome张智霖looks for a middle aged guy in real life, I still think the movie lacked substance to it. Wasted my money on this movie cos my work timing clashed with the free screenings from MBS!
XY strongly encourages me to watch the drama version of it. I will soon cos aviation and aircraft sounds interesting, though I'm not a fan of flights haha.

Rating: 1/5
Spend the afternoon last Monday starting to do one of the DIY miniature houses that I bought from taobao months ago. I'm bad at handicraft since young, and though I don't normally have the flair for such arts, but I have loved looking at miniature houses all along, and also after DIY-ing nanoblocks with LL, I decided I don't really hate DIY-ing things aft all (just not talented haha~). It took me like 4+hrs just to complete the exterior of the house~ and I did some steps wrong on the way t0o, and broke one of the parts lol, so honestly the completed pdt isn't 100% true to the original presentation haha. *I'm glad将错就错worked, phew!* There are much more tedious handiworks to be done for the inner displays~ and that would be my future challenge haha!
KU suggested Supply and Demand at Orchard Gateway for his belated 25th bday dinner with NCSS clique. The place has a nice ambience, but the food was nt up to standard imo. Pizza and pasta weren't great, and the satay and truffle fries were only normal... I only thought the satay croquette and chicken wings were okay. Oh yes we got KU a Tiramisu as his "cake", and yup that was not bad. *The sparkle candle was intriguing haha~*
We decided on a movie after Ahna suggested "Kingsmen The Secret Service", and headed to PS GV for the 9+pm showing.
I enjoyed the show! The British-gentleman-James-Bond-satirical-humour is very much appreciated haha. Though some scenes were bloody and violent, but I thought there's more than what met our eyes. *Colin Firth is so much more attractive than the young male lead tsk tsk.*
I wouldn't mind a part 2 too!

Rating: 4/5
Met the uni gals to celebrate MT's 30th bdat at Kombi Rocks! MT, YY and I reached pretty early near 7pm, while the rest only came close to 8pm. Had my first Lo Hei with the gals *nah not a Lo Hei fan*, and we had their zi char dishes... nth stood out lol.
Finally MT and SS's Chinese wedding dinner will be on next year, YY and MT is still working hard on their BTO, and the mysterious WT is happily dating again, nice to know the gals aren't doing too bad, though SS is complaining about her job and on the verge of quitting liao haha.
*Oh how I wish I can join SS on her trip to Tanzania this August!*
This pair of skates belongs to PH, but the gals got a new pair more for freestyle roller-blading, so she gave her recreational skates to me haha. JM, PH, Jess and I headed to ECP last Saturday for 2hrs of roller-blading session at the rink. JM and PH were alrdy gd at it, so they offered to teach us the basics. 
I still rmb the first time I roller-bladed when I was in pri sch, with ZX and the rest... I didn't learn it properly, and hence I felt kind of "crippled" whenever I am in the skates lol. But the last time I played it shld be back in poly days, and so its been yrs before I put it on again. Lucky for me I did get the hang of it pretty soon, just not very used to standing in the V position. I could skate without the railings la, just not super fast haha. Getting into ready roll position was not hard, but I kept hesitating when it's time to get into scissors position and heel brake lol~ I'm super afraid of falling omg, though the first thing they taught us was to fall down and get up the right way haha.
2hrs into the session and my big toes got sorta painful~ and yes I shall practise more on the scissors, heel brake, A-frame and parallel turns!
4 of us had dinner at East Coast hawker village nearby, oh the bah kut teh I had was jus normal eh... shld hav eaten duck rice like the rest lol. Aft dinner, we headed home for showers before meeting at JP about 10+pm for the movie "Focus".
Jess and PH admitted to falling aslp during some parts cos they were too tired lol~ JM had coffee so he was fine, and well I persevered too! Anyway, I am a bit confused by their pick-pocketing methods but I guess that isn't the main pt.
After watching this, u really would re-think if one can trust a conman? Or shld I say who knows who ard us is a conman/woman? Truths can be hurting, but that's how it makes ppl move on too.

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments

Blogger said…
Invest in Ripple on eToro the World’s Best Social Trading Network!

Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered better methods for investing in Ripple.

Learn from experienced eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!