The Other Woman + The Amazing Spider Man 2 + STC NDP celebration at Marquee

I wouldn't think the wife and the two mistresses would gang up and get back at the guy in real life lol. Funny movie though.

Rating: 3.5/5
Didn't expect myself to like this movie that much. Spiderman has a clever girlfriend haha. I think it would be worth even to catch this in the theatres. Liked the plot and Dane Dehaan as Harry Osborne! *Caught "Kill Your Darlings" later on but couldn't get the story...erm.*

Rating: 4/5

STC staff could choose to attend NDP celebration at marquee on thurs morning. MY, Jon, Jasmine, Jessie and I went! We did some simple dance and workouts, and then were divided into teams for the "fashion parade" haha. I was in team 2 and our model from Vet dept was so pretty! 
 
Oh and MY dressed up as model for team 4 too haha. Had buffet lunch later... not bad! Anyway, the Chinese website for STC is already up! Well, considered my "baby"~ http://cn.turfclub.com.sg/Pages/Homepage.aspx

Met up with XY for dinner at Curry Times at Westgate on sat. The dry laksa goreng was a bit too salty, but the drinks and ngoh hiong were gd. Should try their banana prata one day.

*rRandom tThought:Sweet-talker... words would not have bothered me had I not cared. I tried to. Shld we be serious about such words?*

Comments