Dinner at Le Cuisine + 2degree Ice Sculpture exhibition & Brick Mansions + Teo heng with XY + dinner with YB @ Miam Miam + Mother's Day dinner

MT gave me this clover seed and I grew it in office~ This pic shows the growth after 3days or so~ and it's already been more than a wk now... massive growth but I haven't taken a pic of it haha.
Read about Le Cuisine on KL's blog and I decided to meet WZ and Pat for dinner over there. The mango puree drink Pat and I had was so-so, but I guess I liked the sauteed shroom with rice... 朴实的味道. The crab meat burger without burger tasted like烧卖somehow haha. Didn't like the taste of the cabbage that went with it. *Maybe I'm not someone who can appreciate太精致的佳肴.*

Jess, LL and I were so looking forward to gg to the 2degree ice sculpture exhibition but it was kinda a disappointment. *Shld have saved up my $28 instead.* There was no discount as stated online, and the lady at the counter was impolite. The winter was worn so many a times that it can no longer stick properly in the middle. Anyway, it was a saturday and there were many ppl ard. We went in and stayed inside for 20mins for the first round. 
Yes we still took random pics here and there though we were so freezing inside. Jess and I wanted a go at the slide with the rubber floats, but it seems one uncle kept "cutting queue" and kept on passing the floats to his children for play. *Yeah they are small kids and shld hav fun but hey look at the queue will u? It's a sat!*
So pek cek and cold so we decided to go out for a while before gg back to see the snow. Oh well the "snow" was juz some stupid machine churning out fake snowflakes... kinda sprained my right feet a lil' when I went up the slope to squeeze with the crowd haiyo.
I didn't get a try at the ice bar which was the main place I wanted to go~ to smash the mug aft drinking! The ice bar was full with customers omg. Well, I don't know if I wanna go to another ice exhibition again... the sculpures were already imperfect in the first place. *还是体验大自然的冬天比较好。*
3 of us had dinner at MOF at bugis (there is a very long queue at the newly-opened korean restaurant), before we headed to Cathay at JE to watch "Brick Mansions".
Paul Walker's film in the theatres after his death. Anyway, I knew him not from "Fast and Furious" but "Eight Below". And I got to know David Belle was sorta the founder for Parkour after watching the movie... no wonder he's gt such agile moves. I liked the humour here and there in the show, action scenes were present too. Just maybe the Black's accent were not very easy to understand.

Rating: 3.75/5

Met up with XY at Teo Heng (Ten Mile) last tuesday after work. 3 hrs of singing session at Teo Heng for $17.50... and the jap salmon bento XY bought from the food court was not bad.
YB and I had dinner at Miam Miam at Westgate on thurs evening. A lil' bit of updates from each other, plus she got me a pair of ear studs from Hong Kong~ lovely!
Just had Mother's Day dinner at kopitiam near my place, and I did not take any pics cos it's not worth publicising cos it was juz too bad. There is a weird smell in the soup we had... omg hopefully I don't get food poisoning from it! 
SIRF officially started last week, but I'll be busy Monday onwards. *Having to reach office about 4.30am everyday for 6days is already a challenge alamak!* And I'm still "greedy"~ wanna see the chill party and gala dinner for myself too since it's the first yr... shall see if I hav the energy to go for these events after knocking off at like 5pm daily omg. 
Shall rest early tmr night and then pray everything goes smooth for SIRF! 

Comments