Farewell lunch for Craig at The Canopy

*rRandom tThought: I used to think my intuition's quite spot-on. But now things are starting to mess up it seems. Maybe fear has overtaken me for so long, so much so that I don't know how to start anew.*

It was Craig's last day of work last tues, and on mon my colleagues drove us to The Canopy for his farewell lunch. All of us turned up except for Jon who was on mc.
Pretty gd ambience, would be gd for friends' gathering I reckon. I tried their lobster pasta... so-so lo.
MY and I shared their Sticky Pudding dessert too... sweet stuff! *OMG I'm into adorable stuff toys nowadays cham... at such an age lol.*
Eh nobody drank wine nor beer haha, so we all went back office at about 3pm... so early lor lol!

*rRandom rRant: alamak why does it feel like I'm always spending a lot!?*

Comments