KW's belated 21st dinner @ Tsukada Nojo Bijin Nabe + Jess's 25th dinner @ Miam Miam + Leon's "Celebrate in Song" + Alina's gown-fitting session

Ahna, LL, KW and I decided that we want to have our upcoming dinner at Tsukada Nojo Bijin Nabe ever since our last gathering. It was on a sat that we went for KW's belated 21st bday dinner together.... omg an hr's wait even at Chinatown Pt's outlet!
We ordered portion for 3pax and other side dishes. It's amazing when u see the lumps of collagen actually melt aft mins upon heating. *Chicken broth... yummy!* The young waiter told us that there's actually a routine for putting diff ingredients inside haha, so he helped us (first-timers dining thr) with it. The taste is absolutely heavenly hoho~ ok I'm not a picky eater so this is terrific for me keke. All of us were so happy with the meal, and we had a free collagen refill for the 2nd time too~ so nice. 
Gave KW a bday card, mug, coaster and pen for her 21st bday. I hand-picked the gifts from Borders... and she loves it haha. Then, we headed eslewhr for coffee and talk, and Ahna and LL were nice to give each of us X'mas gifts!
James, Ben, YB, Jess and I had dinner at Miam Miam at Westgate. I chose the place cos the decor looked pretty cute.
Oh my squid-ink rice was a disappointment though... a tad too oily, and I waited almost half an hr for it! Nonetheless, we all had a great chat thr.

*rRandom tThought... shugs it's gg downhill. What has gone wrong?*

Met YB ysd and we headed to Music Dreamer's Cafe for Leon's concert! 
We attended the 1st set of his concert, and Leon sung 10songs. There were touching moments, and funny ones as well. I thought he did a really gd job up thr, even though one of the minus one went crazy at one pt of time. And gosh it's the 1st time I'd seen his younger bro even though I've been to his place quite a few times alrdy. Kinda envious of Leon... I mean to actually realise your dream isn't an easy task. *继续加油!继续stay real.*
After that, YB and I walked ard at Taka and shared a tuna sandwich before we parted. I met with Alina and Ayden for their 2nd session of gown and suit try-out at My Dream Wedding. It was much better than the first cos Alina seems to be much happier with the choices of gowns available for her. 3 of us had late dinner at Whole Earth Peranakan Thai Vegetarian at 9+pm.


The tom yam soup was a bit too spicy, the cereal fried tofu and sweet and sour pork meet were yummy! Oh and not forgetting the fried mee too... just awesome.

*rRandom lLaugh: Episode 178 of "Running Man" reminds me so much of team-building... the hosts are fantastic! Even crossing Han River isn't mission impossible wow!*
 
*rRandom rRant: Alamak I'm getting easily tired mentally nowadays... slping more and more omg. How I cherish slp now!*

Comments