遇见幸福300天 + My belated 25th bday dinner with uni gals + NCSS clique + meetup with sec sch MRL friends!

* "Shinhwa Broadcast season 2" is back finally! The 1st episode showing the Shinhwa members taking care of those abandoned dogs was so sweet!*

The 1st taiwan idol drama tat Kingone's the male lead! I always thought that he's got the looks and acting skills, just lacking in "luck" hence always ended up as 2nd male lead or supporting roles.陈怡蓉still looks too young in a mum's role but she really is pretty... a porcelain doll lol. *She looks like Cecilia Cheung from some angles.*
This drama was plain hilarious, and Kunda's funny gangster character is a bonus... one for me to laugh badly at keke.

Rating: 3.5/5

My uni gals and I met up at basement of Raffles City for dinner to celebrate October babies' bday! We tried the newly-opened up "PODI" restaurant. I had their pasta, which was not bad imo. YY and XY came all the way down from NTU after their lessons too... appreciate it! Anyway, the girls got us matcha cake from Breadtalk yummy!
Have to "show off" the Chloe Classic that I wanted as my bday gift haha. *Love the fragrance!* MT got us all a pouch each from BKK too. The birthday cards for us were filled with their wishes of cos... and "eh-hem" I know wat they all are thinking that's in stall for me... nice of them and thanks gals!

How can I not go out with NCSS bunch during my bday neh!? Been some time since I saw LL alrdy neh! We met earlier at Chinatown pt, and guess wat she gave me?
A KeepCup and Libra Moonstone haha! I alrdy hav a similar KeepCup but thks to her... I "shld" start to really drink coffee maybe? Lol see how. We chatted the afternoon thr, and then met with KU to walk to Togi korean restaurant at Mosque st for dinner.
The food was great! Not too spicy and I love the big pot of soup the most hehe~ Ahna brought her son, KJ along too. KW came later at night~ to deliver the hand-made bday card again~ so sweet of her as always. 
Since KJ's known for his artistic skill, I wanted to hav his drawing on my card~ see wat he drew:
The "tree of life" KJ drew beside "Snowman" is huge! *I'm honoured to hav his signature" too~*
I don't know how much the bill amounted to cos they insisted on giving me a treat... very nice colleagues I have known haven't I? 
*I feel lucky and blessed to have known and be in touch with all the nicest ppl ard me.*

Oh well! It's been years since YD, CC, Ben, YB and I met up together as a grp! We had dinner at JEM's Sushi Tei juz last thurs.

Awesome meal at Sushi Tei~ CC and I were "staring into space" while watching the other 3 snapping photos of food non-stop... lol. Then, we went up to the Foodcourt for dessert but apparently, the dessert stall doesn't hav much left... ended up only YD and I eating haha. *Can't wait to go singing with them one day soon!*
YB and I went out for a shopping trip ysd. After lunch at PS Cafe at Paragon (the coconut cake was yummy!), we shopped ard Bugis Junction. I bought myself 2 pairs of shoes at Mitju, and YB was tempted so she got one pair for herself too haha. Then, we stopped at Bershka at Bugis +, and one legging caught YB's attention, and so we stepped in... and so I bought myself one top in the end lol. We headed to Symmetry for dinner! *Oh yeah and before this, YB got herself a "dumb-looking rabbit" at Haji lane for 25bucks haha!*
Ok la it's pretty adorable-looking after all~ Both of us shared the cod, fried squid and pork cheeks pasta! Oh I love the shrooms in the pasta... and the linguine with sauce was gd. Their lychee mint drink was something fresh for me too. *Oh well just thought they could hav served the grapes before the main dishes haha.*
Bill amounted to $110 for us... not cheap eating thr but I thought the ambience and food quality made up for it anyway. YB was tired from carrying many stuff with her, so we cabbed home.
*就算再怎么想分享,也要找到对的人才能说。*

*rRandom tThought: Everyone ard me seems to be optimistic/happy/concerned/worried about my love life. I think I will go with the flow and hopefully things turn out the way we all want.*

Comments