Grad photoshoot + bday celebration with poly clique + Bday outing with sec sch clique + Dad's bday dinner + Dinner @ Poulet + 주군의 태양 + SHE 2Gether 4Ever concert!

*rRandon rRant: My stupid phone batt went crazy. I have to charge it every day now!*
WZ, Pat and I decided we shld take a uni grad photoshoot together once Pat grads from SIM. We went to CheezStudio at Parklane shopping mall. It's a quick half an hr, $18 per pax and we get one soft copy of all the photos we took. Oh man I rmb it was heavy having to carry the robe, hat and soft toys all the way thr lol. *I tot my face normally looks kinda round in photoshoots I dunno why... eiyr haha.*
WZ and I tot we shld do more of the shots without the robes on cos we looked better I reckon haha! Oh and we asked the boss to help take an instax mini for us before we left the place.
3 of us headed to PS LJS for some light snacks in the afternoon. WZ suddenly left and went ladies... just when I tot why she was away for so long, she came back with cakes haha! The girls had planned on celebrating my bday for me! 
The necklace with a mini cam on it was cute! Thanks a lot gals~
Met up with Jess, James, YB and Ben on Hari Raya PH to celebrate my bday hehe! YB recommended Koh Grill and Sushi Bar at Taka, so the guys treated me to a bday lunch over thr!
Most of the dishes we had were nice, but wat left me with the deepest impression was the "grilled sushi" of cos! Be it the "1st generation" (salmon) or "2nd generation" (ebi prawn), that weeny bit of grill smell was yummy to the max! Packed during lunchtime, but the staffs' attitude needs improvement seriously.
We headed to Kbox at *scape for k-session since we haven't sing together in donkey yrs. 3hrs of singing and I think it was kinda ex... close to 20bucks per pax. *My voice seems to be getting weaker oh no~* 
Dinner was at Saveur at Far East Plaza. We waited for about 20mins before getting a table.
My duck leg confit main was not bad... with some shrooms, orange segments and mash potato below it. The meat was tender, easy to cut up. 
The Saveur spag starter that we shared was not nice... nth special. As for the brulee YB ordered... sweet and nice imo!
Brought family for a dinner during dad's bday... 煮炒was our usual dine-out place and it was good.
Jess forgot to pass me my bday card she'd drawn, and YB has to give me the customised accessories the guys got for me as bday gift, so we met up for dinner at JP Poulet~ for a chat and for me to finally lay my hands on my presents haha!
The lipstick from Lioele was pretty, and my "Snowman magnet" was cute. Not to mention my lovely bracelet (Tiffany-inspired according to YB haha) and cute bday card Jess drew!
Finished watching "주군의 태양" like finally!
I'm so amused everytime소지섭says "Scram~" to공효진LOL. Ok 1st off, I'm not a fan of horror shows, but ever since SS recommended this show to me and MT at our stay at MBS... I'd wanted to watch it! *Okie I'm timid and it took me some courage to "force" myself to look at those ghosts...* 공효진is the female lead was has been bothered by ghosts ever since an accident some yrs ago, and one day when she bumped into the rich CEO (소지섭), she realised that touching or holding onto him makes the ghosts vanish. So she tried ways and means to get close to him... and that's how the funny love story between the two began.
소지섭isn't the type to catch my eyes, but somehow he has some charm in this role. 공효진isn't pretty, but sure she's got gd figure and acting skills!


Rating: 4/5
YY, MT and I met ysd afternoon and we had lunch at Strictly Pancakes. Then, we headed off to Taka to get my bday gift the gals are getting me... Chloe Classic perfume! 
Thanks to YJ, I got a chance to watch S.H.E's concert again~ after their "PLAY" concert in 2007! YJ, Leon, PY, FY and I had dinner at Manna Story at PS. I tried "Jjam Ppong" for the first time, after seeing Jihyo eat on RM, honestly it was normal... juz seafood with noodles and soup haha. The outlet thr had more choices on the menu, but the side dishes weren't for self-service. Then we're off to Stadium for the concert!
34 songs in 3.5hrs is a feat! Nice of UnUsual to give the media a lightstick ($15) each. There were so many different colours in this one lightstick and just when I thought I could switch to watever colour I like during the concert, I realised the central system actually could control the change of colours in our stick throughout the concert omg! *This is kinda cool~* 
The stage isn't a wow factor, but the talk between the 3 ladies can be freaking funny sometimes. I love how gd Ella and Selina were at "boasting" and teasing each other, while Hebe might follow suit once in a blue moon, she's mostly giggling at the other two members' silly words.
Ella looks so sexy and womanly now, Hebe's got her usual "goddess look" and almost always in her own world... but I guess that's how she shows professionalism as a singer. Selina's solo was touching to watch, cos it's a true reflection of how she managed to live strong, against all odds after she got burnt. I love their harmony, hologram dance and真性情onstage.
We all had a great time singing to their songs cos they bring back lotsa memories since sec sch days!
*Oh well the horrible part was tat the concert ended at 12am, and Leon, FY, Alice and I only managed to hop onto a cab by about 1am... reached hm at 1.30am and I have to wake up at 8am this morning!* 

Rating: 4/5

My 25th birthday juz passed about a wk ago. Having reached "a quarter of a century", many friends of mine felt that they are getting older. Me? I don't. I simply don't agree so. Though I hope for more maturity mentally, I reckon we shld keep a young mindset physically and mentally... so as to improve and learn more as life goes on. 
Sometimes I do think that I'm procrastinating some stuff in life, which I shldn't be doing so, but I can't help but be lazy omg~ Now I'm wondering whr do I get the motivation to nv stop learning! *Not a jack of all trades... not exactly who I wanna be.* Officially stepping into society as a salaried worker brings my thinking a step a forth, and made me realise how "slow" I am in some aspects.
As much as I try to be positive every now and then, I do get tired at times. Hmm... I still "make wishes for the sake of making them", but whether or not it comes true, I don't think I can wait for it to come running to me lol. It's got to be us, who has to be grabbing every chance for the possibility of a dream/wish to be coming true. 
I reckon I need only one thing now to realise whatever wishes/dreams I have: courage! The courage to face all things gives hopes and makes one stronger! *Yes give me courage and I think it can do most of the job haha!*

Comments