《我租了一个情人》 + FYP submitted! + 张信哲 "空出来的时间" concert with SP + 《十二生肖》 + "Les Misérables"

*rRandom tThought: Travel insurance bought too! Spent $820+ so far. Hopefully, accomodation in both Seoul and Jeju could be booked smoothly too.*

Watched an idol drama, 《我租了一个情人》 starring王宥胜and许玮甯.
 
 
 
玮甯is very pretty, but I found the acting so-so. Well, I'm still more impressed by王宥胜in《犀利人妻》, as the ever-cool蓝天蔚. 
The twist was very abrupt for me. How could someone who's that in love with his fiancee juz turned to another girl and lie to his fiancee, juz cos he has cancer!? I can understand the苦衷 (many shows have such storylines...), but it's a bit too fast of a turn in this drama imo.
In case anyone's interested... "renting a lover" means finding someone to "test" the loyalty of ur partner here.

Rating: 3/5  
Finally! I'd submitted both hard copies of my FYP on mon! It might have been an agonising/torturous process to some of my uni mates, but not really to me. Yes of course I've spent a great deal of time and effort (esp from Dec to Jan) in typing, researching etc, but everything was practically in place by end of Feb. Recalling on how I've researched, given up on previous topics, deciding on this in Oct, interviewing in Nov, non-stop typing and editing in Dec and Jan till Feb (with few emails communicating with prof Cheung)... omg time flies. I did panicked a few moments in between cos it's rather late before I got the topic (Cos I casted everything about FYP aside until my internship ended in Jul/Aug last yr haha!), and that some friends ard me hav already started etc. 
*毕业论文,就在一边耽搁、一边赶鸭子的情况下完成。不敢说有成就感,但总算体验了做研究的辛苦及所需的百分之百专注毅力。*
Met with Ms Zeng at Star Vista on sat afternoon to talk about the 1-mth teaching trip in China. It does sound interesting, and I'm considering, since it's gonna be from late June till July. *Shall see how my job application goes though!* Oh the frozen apple yoghurt I ate above was yummy though~ $3.80!

Met up with SP at Stadium ctrl on sat night, and we had dinner at Thai Express before watching Jeff Chang's concert. 
The thai hor fun might look yummy but it was way too spicy for me lol! Thanks for the treat from SP though. Omg we haven't met in 15yrs (since pri 4), but lucky she's rather a chatty friend. *She told me we were in the same class since pri 1 and I have no memory of it at all! We even went to the same kindergarten!* 
 
Not bad a seating we've got. SP's a huge fan of Jeff's, and she was even tempted to go to the fan's zone near the stage haha! Anyway, I was impressed with Jeff's vocal the moment he sang... brilliantly clear voice! The whole concert lasted near to 3hrs, but fans were slightly calm imo, probably cos the stadium's not filled with young crazy fan-girls, like what we see at pop idols' concerts.
Jeff Chang sang almost wonderful throughout, and some old songs reminded me of my childhood days haha. *It's not about the adrenaline rush nor ear-piercing screams... 听实力派歌手的演唱会,是另一番享受。*

Rating: 3.75/5
Reached hm at 12am, and I finished the article at 4am haha! *Phew Unusual's PR sent my editors photos on time the next day, so they didn't call to hurry me.* 

After watching Jackie Chan's special appearance on an episode of "Running Man", I decided to watch his 101th movie:  《十二生肖》!
I have enjoyed martial arts + comedy movies all along. Even if Jackie Chan isn't my "idol/hero", I'd want to give my hats off to this man (whose nearing 60yrs old) and still giving his all in doing action movies. The 2.5hrs was filled with amusing adventures and creativity, the usual Jackie Chan style we see in movies. 권상우looked great in it too. 张蓝心was agile as the打女... slender long legs omo! And of cos, Jackie Chan tackled those difficult stunts and moves with humour, making them seem effortless, only revealing the NG scenes and pain suffered in the short clip after the movie ends.

Kudos for the amazing scenes and Jackie Chan!

Rating: 4/5
 
I met LX and Joy for dinner on tues night, at the infamous bah kut teh opposite The Central. WZ joined us for dinner last min. We had Hokkaido ice-cream after tat, and great chat by the river. Reminiscing and looking back on life during poly days was great... comforting to hear "truths" too haha. 
*We're heading in different directions, but no matter how busy, we shld always turn back and say "hi" to friends we cherish.* 
"Les Misérables", starring Hugh Jackman, Russell Crowe, Anne Hathaway and Amanda Seyfried was very nice!
 
 
Live singing was done in "Les Misérables"~ omg! All the actors and actresses could sing well, and honestly I didn't expect Anne Hathaway to sing this well... amazed by her rendition of "I dreamed a dream". As for Hugh Jackman, the protagonist here, I was blown away by his intense stares and facial expressions at times... the emotions of his character were well-delivered. *He's mascular yet has a wonderful singing voice~ haha reminds me a lil' of Kim Jong Kook keke.*  

Great film... of love, passion and hope.     

Rating: 4/5  

Comments