HC253 + HC204 papers over!

*Clothes, JYJ's album and DVD, Homin Fan Party... splurrging neh... omg!*

Anyway, was watching Wong Fu Productions MV made for Lee Hom's new song "依然爱你". Lee Hom is omg super duper gd-looking eh... why is it he's looking better as he ages huh? 果然是男人的魅力lol~

Liked the concept of the MV... sweet. Phils and Wesley were funny while filming this MV in Taiwan... oh Wes's a cutie too lol. I am enjoying watching Wong Fu Productions' vids cos they're a rather talented trio!

I'd been cooped up at home since LZ's wedding I guess? Busy writing notes and revising for my exams. HC253 was the 1st paper last fri morning. Exam venue was at hall 8's function rm... kinda weird a location uh? Honestly, Linguistics hasn't been my forte all along, and the reason why I took up HC253 was cos I'm interested in the varieties of Chinese/mandarin spoken in Asia. Indeed, the mod was intriguing but I sort of had no clue of wat to study for exam cos everything seemed like daily life stuff... thus it's nt tat easy when u hav to explain "daily stuff using theories/logics". Well still the paper's over b4 I realise it... and it's an average paper... although I reckon I might get a grade below my expectation. Went for lunch at Clementi MacDonalds with MT... had a gd chat there haha.

Juz today HC204's paper's over in the afternoon! Hmm an average paper as well... though I'm much better prepared for this lol... lit's forever easier for me, as compared to linguistics' papers. Might fare "the-usual-average" for me, though I wish for it to be better la!
Oh and I headed straight for Clementi to buy MINA, as well as green tea macchiaato(?) from KOI... mum enjoys it lor haha!

*9 more days to my nex paper, HC303... trying hard to tell myself to at least finish writing notes for HC360 and HC260 these few days.*

I admit tat I am studious (to a certain extent la haha~), but while in the midst of revising, I took breaks in bet. to think of other, random stuffs. Happen tat these were in relation to family and friends, and I'd been thinking about them the past few days.
不管事情是什么,结论是:我是重感情的人。
The reason I pray, is for them to stay, safe and sound. I won't deny the fact tat even minor things worry me much when it comes to my love ones.

Friends... I am letting bygones be bygones.
Maybe I learnt late, maybe I was stubborn enough to think optimistic. Maybe it wasn't even who's fault to start with.
Friendships taught me much.
Friends too.
现在每次一个人听五月天的“突然好想你”,总会细啄文字。让我印象最深刻的是ending那句“最怕此生已经决心自己过没有你,却又突然听到你的消息。”
真是钻进心里的刺。
Don't let this happen, either way.

Friends, after all.
All the best for now.

Comments