Chinese New Year 2021 + steamboat @ WL’s + move house & 谢土仪式 + 嫁妆店询问 + Schlage digital locks installation + dental CT scan results + PotaTOHs' home cooked meals + Beauty in the Pot dinner with uni girls + Pizza & "Mansion of Madness" with PY and Fran + Mum's 61st birthday煮炒 + study chairs and tables from Fortytwo SG +《피고인》

NOTE: The previous draft I took days to type out painstakingly was deleted by a stupid auto-save function of Blogger's. I cannot recall and would hate to re-type everything. Shall simplify.

11/2/21 Thurs: 张家一如既往的除夕团圆饭——火锅。

12/2/21 Fri: PotaTOHs大年初一到卓家吃午餐。Then, we head to our new house to do up the dining table and chairs.
13/2/21 Sat: Worked from home for race day duty, while Potato and my relatives came over. The adults sang and play mahjong, while the young ones played "Unlock" games and we chit-chat about travel till late.
14/2/21 Sun: Bought mum's cooked lunch over for dear. We fixed up the living room sofa. Sushi Delivery stood us up for our Valentine's Day take-away, and so I demanded for a refund, and we ended up having McDonalds instead.
15/2/21 Mon: Went to拜太岁with bro after lunch at market with mum and him.
16/2/21 Tues: new flow but I kept turning my head into the middle of the hoop formed when I should be turning outside instead~ so it took me six or seven tries before I got this.
17/2/21 Weds: Wunda chair workout for the first time. Jack Knife was hard.
18/2/21 Thurs: steamboat with WL, WS, Jess, WH and Potato at WL and WS's. Jess and I played Ring Fit Adventure for a bit too.
19/2/21 Fri: Mum helped me with谢土仪式for PotaTOH's new house. *感觉要真正开始独立长大了!*
20/2/21 Sat: Brought dad to Polyclinic for a consultation and the doctor ordered for him to do a blood test before appointment with the Health and Mind Clinic. Watched James and Gwen's wedding live on Youtube too. Contractor from Smart Home came to install Schlage S-480's digital lock on our wooden door. It costs $299 and comes with a free digital lock for our mailbox. PY and Francine came over for a while after the wedding lunch.
21/2/21 Sun: Tried Thosai for the first time... lots of potato but the curry sauce was thin. Went to卓球嫁妆店in the afternoon with mum and Potato to ask about the stuff needed for our customary wedding that we plan to hold in June.

22/2/21 Mon: My CT scan was revealed by Dr Lee to me and that the site of my implant was 8.59mm, and the screw to be inserted in was 8.5mm, so she referred me to oral surgeon Dr Winston Tan to do the LA surgery as it would be near the sinus membrane. I would go back to her in a few months' time to do the crown after that. The mailbox at my place had a free digital lock installed by Smart Home. Potato cooked our first dinner in PotaTOH's nest!

24/2/21 Weds:Home-cooked meal by le hubby again~


26/2/21 Fri: Had steamboat with SS, MT, YY and Mich at Beauty in the Pot on元宵节. After YY left, the rest of us had some desserts at Maccha House to celebrate MT's 36th birthday in advance.


27/2/21 Sat: the breakfast decided by Potato the night before was supposedly "tornado egg with mashes potatoes" but he changed it to scrambled eggs instead haha. Dad's ECG and blood test results came out fine, but it seems he has lower haemoglobin levels, which suggests the possibility of Thalessemia. Anyway, the appointment for Health and Mind Clinic was booked for two weeks later.

PY and Francine came over in the late afternoon and the three of them played "Off Track" while I worked. We had Pizza Hut for dinner. Then, four of us played "Mansion of Madness" for four hours or so yet we still failed at the game of four-star difficulty!

28/2/21 Sun: Had煮炒at Jurong West market for Mum's belated 61st birthday dinner.

1/3/21 Mon: Ate the spring onion and salt and pepper pancakes Francine made for us for breakfast. Met Gideon for lunch at Teppan Kappou Kenji and I had their Suke don set... not nice. Visited the Moo Moo PARk and Singapo人 exhibition at Singapore Chinese Cultural Centre.

Miso soup and fried eggs and shrooms and奶白for dinner!
2/3/21 Tues: Potato cooked fried rice with the left-over rice from yesterday. FortyTwo SG delivered our study tables and chairs, as well as bedside table and laundry baskets over. The metal base of my chair had a dent which I have requested for an exchange. *Good thing I had Potato to help me with the assembly of my chair.* 

Andrew and his men came over to fix the air-con units and compressor in the evening. Turned out the compressor did not have enough gas tsk, and his men re-did the silicon over the air-con units again. He said he will come down for a check again next Thursday.

Simple dinner with handmade dumplings from FIL that tasted as good in miso soup!

We did a simpler flow for aerial tonight, but I still sweated quite a bit!

Finished watching《피고인》.  
 

Rating: 3.5/5

Comments