Captain Marvel with Potato, John & SS + RIL dept lunch @ Acqua E Farina + MT’s belated bday dinner @ Spice World + Escape game @ YJ’s + STC staff communication

9/3/19 Sat: Bought a pair of tickets ($15 that came with 2 bottles of 500ml green tea and two boxes of popcorn) from HSS’s movie-screening event, and caught Captain Marvel with Potato, John and Susan.
I enjoyed the movie pretty much. It tells the audience quite a bit about the story of this wonder woman Captain Marvel, and how she was linked to the beginning of the Avengers’ Alliance. *Lol even the cat in the show wasn’t an “ordinary cat” lol~*
Rating: 3.75/5
*Thanks for the random surprise Potato~* 4 of us headed over to Red Hill food centre for dinner as Jenny, KW, YJ and Francine made their way over too. Together with PY, they were going for an Escape game event nearby but as I had tuition with Jayden, I couldn’t join them.

12/3/19 Tues: RIL had our last department lunch at Acqua e Farina since we are officially under different departments on March 1 already. I ordered the seafood pasta and it turned out to be the “biggest portion of mains” as compared to all my other colleagues’ lol. So-so lunch and tiramisu dessert, and KP suggested visiting Yakun next door, for more small eats and he and Bryan shared another bowl of laksa somemore. *散了也没什么感觉,就做自己的本分就是了吧。*

16/3/19 Sat: Went for the Resin Play event at Fresh Raffles City outlet, and made my second resin coaster haha~ still not creative and the end-product was only average, so I didn’t bother to take a photo either. After that, I bought one skirt and one outerwear ($210~ ouch!) at花草树木while waiting for SS at Clarke Quay Central. Two of us went window shopping around for a bit and after MT came, we followed her to HEYTea as she had her alcoholic tea~
Went into Spice World at 7pm for MT’s belated birthday dinner with WT, and XY reached afterwards too. The five ladies had a good dinner and chat (and I just confirmed that I’m no fan of Mala hotpot~), about how MT is dealing with Alwyn and hubby, WT’s plan to migrate to Seoul next March, and XY’s search for her other half. The bill came up to $200+, but I don’t meet up with the girls that often, and it’s definitely a “good investment”.
Had some excellent green tea dessert to end the night!
19/3/19 Tues: 
23/3/19 Sat: Potato, PY and I met YJ at Marsiling’s Sheng Shiong to get some fruits and drinks as we were meeting SS, John, Jenny, KW and Francine as well to play Escape room card games at YJ’s.
Potato, PY, YJ and I already did one game in the afternoon for nearly 2hours but we failed to accomplish the mission~ Had chicken rice for dinner nearby at the coffee shop, and came home to two other escape room games… in which Potato and I mainly only watched them play. Such fun haha~
25/3/19 Mon: *Potato bought Ah lian bee hoon over for me from Pioneer MRT and we had brunch together at my place~ thanks dear!* We discussed about the future recurring payments of our house, and how we’d like to arrange the furnitures etc. Watched two episodes of “No Sleep No FOMO” on VIU featuring Alex Foster and Eric Nam in Malaysia and Singapore… looked tiring, but I reckon it would be more fun in future episodes in other countries!
26/3/19 Tues: Did frog pose and camel pose during aerial yoga lesson. *So many benefits from frog pose~ I’ll try to do it daily then!* 
27/3/19 Weds: Had buffet lunch at STC before we proceeded for the staff communication session. The re-branding of racecourse and the northern part of Singapore is underway now. No matter what kind of transition, I hope racing remains a significant part of it. *金钱上有一些补偿,但前景如何我们再打算。*

Comments