Reunion dinner with Potato & family + Reunion dinner with my family + CNY初一 + 拜太岁 & visit to Potato's colleague's place & Kingsman: The Golden Circle

11/2/18 Sun: Cab over to Potato's place aft work to hav early reunion dinner with his family! We had yummy steamboat, and yay angpows too hehe! It's my first time having reunion dinner with them, and it feel nice!
13/2/18 Tues: Did butterfly pose in class today~ ouch my thighs!
14/2/18 Weds: Thought I told him not to get me anything, but Potato still bought the OST to "The Greatest Showman" for me cos I'd been raving about how nice the songs were aft watching the movie with him! Kinda paiseh cos I did hav a few ideas about what to get him like beers what not, but din get him anything in the end aft all~ *But I do agree that if we feel showered by love, there's no need for much material gifts!*
15/2/18 Thurs: As usual, we had steamboat for除夕, but Potato joined us for the first time, and we had tom yam soup base and a new induction cooker! *He's dressed in angpow red lol! So cute!*
16/2/18 Fri: Visited Potato's place for CNY this初一. *Both my grandmas passed away last year, so no visiting nor celebration among my relatives this CNY either.* So surprised that he alrdy has曾侄儿and侄女s la! His cousins HY, HP and HR were easy ppl to talk to. His dad cooked up a spread as usual, and I was happily enjoying the food hehe! Loved his curry and猪肚汤esp. 
MM and Andre came in the afternoon, and 4 of us enjoyed a session of mahjong in the afternoon, before having dinner with his famliy again. Lombang MM and Andre's Grabcar home, but we met a ridiculous driver at first whom told us to get off the car when he alrdy knew we were gg to two places and decided he did not want to cos he thought it's too far... what the.
19/2/18 Mon: Potato invited me to his colleague's place at Marsiling, and we had a gd session of Overcooked and mahjong with XJ, Grace, Joan, Bronson and Charlene. *I won mahjong overall based on台s yay!* Had Jap for dinner at Northpt with dear, before we went over to his place to watch "Kingsman 2 The Golden Circle".

I enjoyed part 2 more than the last movie! I like how Kingsman "meets" Statesman haha! And yeah I somehw took note of how Merlin pronounced "reSource" the Brit way~ 

Rating: 4/5

20/2/18 Tues: Cherry joined me for aerial yoga today, and we learned new poses as well!
And my lower back always feels painful whenever I do crunches or leg lifts, and according to Diana, the muscles thr are too tight due to office work and long hrs of sitting down. She let me try the massage balls, and suggested I join their workshop for this during PH. I think I shld!

Comments