Aerial yoga last lesson of 2nd cycle + SOB bid + Teo Heng with NCSS clique + dinner with WZ + Bukit Timah food centre with WH & Jess + Mervyn & SD's wedding lunch + Whisky ramen @ Jimoto Ya + trim hair & dessert with SS + Antique Bakery + farewell dinner for Clarissa @ 1_345 Secrets of Thai Taste + 사랑의 온도

14/11/17 Tues: Last lesson of aerial yoga was with Yip. He made us do a cycle of continuous movements 4-5times... and by the final time he started recording, I panicked halfway through and messed up pretty badly lol~ *Oh well got to learn to relax and do at my own pace!*

15/11/17 Weds: Dad took half a day off in the afternoon just for re-contracting with Singtel and I went with him, in hope that I can do mine as well. In the end, his was done but mine had some problems as they saw a record of online purchase being done when I did not... long story and I don't wanna elaborate, but it spent me some time calling up Singtel's sales and customer service hotline before my new iPhone 8 ($848 with CIS plan) was finally delivered to me aft more than a wk.

Potato came over to have dinner with my family, and then we decided on the bid for SOB at Bukit Batok. Queue results would be known Feb nex yr. *This is how we "celebrated" our second anniversary together haha~ just a day before.*

18/11/17 Sat: Aft tuition, I headed down to Changi Airport to meet Potato and Ian before he flies back to Japan. Aft a short chit-chat, he left and we went to hav some sushi.

He joined KW, LL, Clement and I for dinner at Suntec's Ramen Dining Keisuke Tokyo. I tried their dried fish stock ramen for the first time but the taste was a lil' strong imo. 
Ahna joined us for Teo Heng KTV at night from 8-11pm~ and wow we hav a grp of wonderful singers here neh! *Thankful for the belated bday dinner treat and gifts from Ahna!*

21/11/17 Tues: Was supposed to hav dinner with WZ at Kim Dae Mun, but she ended up having to OT, and so I had the kimchi pork soup with rice set myself... prices hav gone up and standard dropped haiz. Met her at Macs later and we discussed about her wedding matters haha~ 

22/11/17 Weds: Jess, WH and I met for dinner at Bukit Timah Food Centre. We ordered the char kway teow, satay bee hoon and seafood bee hoon to share~ I liked the char kway teow the most. Jess got us the yummy tiramisu cake near her office too!
Then we went over to Beauty World shopping ctr, and I listened to stories on their recent trip to Japan. WH was Jess's "photographer teacher" too, and he proudly showed me almost all of the shots they took haha~ had a gd laugh lol!
25/11/17 Sat: Took MRT and bus to Mervyn and SD's wedding at The White Rabbit. *Bottom of my dress was dirtied along the way and I bumped into someone wearing exactly the same dress as mine too lol~* Liz and Michael were alrdy thr, and together with Potato, we lingered outside for a bit before the doors opened.
The White Rabbit can accommodate 160 guests and we had a 5-course lunch. I got to say the food tasted very gd! Love their avocado scallops starter, and the main fish with potatoes and shrooms, even their choco tart with raspsberry ice-cream, in which choco dessert is sth I rarely enjoy. The cup of tiger prawn bisque was a bit too rich for me though. Potato drove the rest of us back in the afternoon and then, PY and I took the train back.
27/11/17 Mon: Potato drove us to Jimoto-Ya to try their whisky ramen. He reserved for this special dish online ($28/pax), and we ordered to share their potato salad as well... it's gd. I got to say I prefer the original soup (miso + prawn?) base~ really yummy. But we got to pour that cup of whisky in to mix it, and well it's sth new I would say. Potato loved their eggs, saying they're very well cooked.
Then, we walked over to money change at People's Park Complex to change for Thai Baht. The rate was SGD$1 to 24.08THB... nt really gd rates nowadays though. Aft tat, we drove to Batok's VTM, wanting to get my spolit Passion Debit ez-link card changed, but no new card could be dispensed! Had to go to POSB bank near West Mall to get it done.
Returned our car at Rent My Car beside YB's office and we headed back home for dinner. 

28/11/17 Tues: Had the usual sauna detox session and got my hair cut ($5) aft that. Surprised to know that Henry the hairstylist actually worked at STC as a syce in 2010 for 2 yrs! He was with Sam Chua, and shared a lil' about taking care of horses.

SS came over late afternoon aft her lessons at NIE and we had dinner, before heading out for dessert at Poppy Pops at night. We were discussing about our plans to go to Kyrgyzstan, and then about her new home at Maltilda Court, as well as buying of furnitures too... maybe nex time I shld get help from the couple when buying furnitures haha!
29/11/17 Weds: Bryan drove Clarissa and I to 1_345 Secret Taste of Thai at Wcega Plaza for Clarissa's farewell dinner. The set platter ($38+) was about just nice for 3 I reckon, but we did ordered extra fish slices and maggie mee haha. The stock itself wasn't salty to begin with, which was gd as compared to usual mookatas out there. Had ice-cream as dessert at Hill V2 aft tat too.
*rRandom tThought: 没有进步就是在退步?Yeah I am worried about this too many a times.*

Am watching "사랑의 온도" at the moment, and I liked the second lead김재욱! Ppl raved about his movie "서양골동양과자점 앤티크" (Antique), in which he was a talented gay patissier.
Dang his acting was so gd, plus my pinch of bias-ness, so I sorta neglected the main protagonist haha! But why is he always the second lead in dramas neh arghhh!? *Always the one not loved haiz~*

Rating: 3.25/5 (I watched the movie only for him lol, though Yoo Ah In was in there too.)

Finished watching "사랑의 온도" lo! 이현수and온정선are the two main leads, but I decided to watch the drama cos of서현진and김재욱... that's why I ship them more! Too bad김재욱's only the second lead LOL~ but he's my bias. 
양세종is very boyish-looking, but in the 1st episode whr he confessed to the female lead out of the blue... whoa even my heart was thumping a lil' LOL! I liked the tone of his voice... sounds so calm but he can reason with the female lead too.
Anyway, I got bored behind cos이현수got a lil' emotional and I can't agree with her~ like要又不要him kind. And the CEO박정우... he was super in love with her for the like first 35episodes, then suddenly aft one serious epi of crying, he suddenly could let it all go liao errrr... a bit too fast neh.

Rating: 3/5

Comments