Captain America: Civil War & Kyo by Sakae with Potato + Boxercise + Aerial yoga trial & Piloxing Master class with Jordan Ballard + Ganbanyoku trial & Loong Fatt tau sa piah with Potato + Catch-up with Ben & YB + If We Dream Too Long play & Yishun dam with Potato + SS's gown-fitting & Koh Grill

30/4/16 Sat: Potato and I watched "Captain America: Civil War at JE Cathay. It's not bad, with your usual fighting scenes, but what I liked more was the different stands between members, and whoa Tony Stark's恩怨indirectly with Captain America's best friend... torn between kinship and friendship eh.
*Ant man and Spiderman were two bonus addition to the show~*

Rating: 4/5
We headed over to Jcube for dinner, cos I got the coupons for Kyo by Sakae. Potato added in my fav Jap seaweed~ yay! The Sakura honey tea wasn't any special, just tasted a lil' sour imo. Their chawanmushi was not bad though.
5/5/16 Thurs: MY, Serene and I had our first try-out of Boxercise at STC's marquee~ it was filled with basic boxing stance, and u really sweat sia! Great 1hr 20mins session haha. 

7/5/16 Sat: Jess and I met early in the morning to go down to Platinum Yoga at Marine Parade for our 1 session of Aerial Yoga trial that we bought on Groupon ($18 each). Left our stuff in the locker rm, and only brought along our towels and water bottle into the rm filled with 10 hammocks. 
There were 8 students for the morning, and the male instructor told us Sat is more of an advanced class for Aerial yoga members... so er yeah we did "advanced lvl moves" lol~ We did a little bit of warm-up, and then started balancing outselves on the orange hammocks~ feels a bit weird at first, but aft a few tries, Jess and I balanced ourselves better haha~
That's not all. We have got to hang upside down! Honestly, one might feel scared to flip down, but once I did, I felt pretty gd haha~ Aft tat, u got to bend upwards urself to get urself into an upward position again. We couldn't do it at first, but aft 2 or 3 tries, I managed to grab hold of the hammocks by the side~ but I was stuck thr~ no strength to pull myself up lol. The teacher saw that I've some progression, so he came over to help me a lil, and I actually went up! Balancing up thr is more diff than being upside down lol. *Jess din make it up cos she said she felt dizzy by the time we hung upside down haha.* The 1hr session was really fruitful, and we alrdy sweat 10mins into the class lo keke. It trains ur flexibility, core and strength... we enjoyed it. *Yay! I will look for gd aerial yoga sessions to do in future!*
Had lunch at Marine Parade food ctr nearby, the一路发烧鸭饭recommended by the admin and it was really tasty. 
Aft a nap in the afternoon, MY, Jess and I met at night at JE sports hall for the free Piloxing mass workout with Jordan Ballard! There were other types of mass workouts like Banghra dance, Kpopx fitness, Bolly dazz and Body balance for us as well... no wonder it's a 2.5hrs' session. *The intensity gets faster with each sports, until body balance which was a mixture of yoga and taiji before Piloxing commenced.* I definitely enjoyed it pretty much~ and this Piloxing session really helps me recall many of the moves I learnt previously.
To end the day? Savoured a Tiramisu made by Jess la~ yummy!

9/5/16 Mon: Potato and I met at Upper Thomson Anti Oxidant Spa place for a free trial session of Ganbanyoku! I came to know about this last yr and read about the health benefits like it helping in blood circulation, losing weight and taking in the negative ions into our body etc, so I'd been wanting to try.
We changed into the Yutaka (which I wore in the opp wrong direction, kindly pointed out by Potato~), and drank half a bottle of water before gg into the 40degrees-heated rm, which we were supposed to stay in for 45mins. 
The auntie instructed us before we lay down, about lying on 4 diff positions to allow the diff body parts to gain benefit from the stone bed. 
We were sweating, but yes no odour, and soon enough, I realised both my calves were totally wet. It's hot inside, but you dun feel urself burning. I have anaemia, but I din experienced dizziness or any other uncomfortable feelings aft the stay inside, which is gd. 
We had small chilled cups of hawthorn and lemongrass enzyme drink... shiok~ so I bought 3 bottles in all, 1 for Potato and his family hehe. 
Refreshed aft Ganbanyoku, we had chicken rice and thai toufu nearby, before taking a bus down to Balestier to get the famous Loong Fatt tau sa piah Potato recommended!
We bought 6 each, 3 savory and 3 sweet ones. *Dad and mum likes the salty ones, I love it all~ super delicious!* Aft tat, we headed to his place to watch DOTS over dinner hehe.

12/5/16 Thurs: Had dinner with YB and Ben at Timetable cafe. I only reached the place at 8pm cos worked OT. YB helped got me the Laneige Time Freeze Essence! A short catch-up with them haha.
14/5/16 Sat: Aft tuition, I took the MRT to Marymount, and changed to a bus before I met Potato at VC classroom. *It looked kinda cosy~* He wore a shirt esp for the "If We Dream Too Long" play that night neh... nice! Just when I tot we r really gg to take a bus to the somewhat mysterious location of the Play, he suddenly flashed his car keys LOL! Potato rented a car esp for the wkend heh~ thks dear!
It was about a 20mins' drive to this GS Building behind Balestier Plaza. He parked at the MSCP, and we walked to the infamous Wheeler's Yard nearby... juz to explore ard haha. *Someone looks suave wor~*
The place looks not bad! Shall visit in future for a proper meal.
We headed to GS BUilding, 4th flr for the anticipated play! We were the first to arrive among the first session (6.30pm) of audience leh. 
As we entered the door, we stepped into "Paradise Bar"! Lucy and Steffi served us tiger beer and ginger ale each~ our welcome drink for the night haha. 
The way they talked was a bit "dirty" haha~ I guess to go with the 60s "la sap bar" concept haha. *It's funny how some characters would go "wow!" at our hp cams, but a few remained ignorant lol~ a bit of inconsistency here keke.* The male protagonist Kwang Meng, a clerk appeared in the bar, and he self-introduced himself to the guests ard, before we all know his crush on Lucy.
Next, we took a "bus" (actually just passed thru a door) to the nex setting: Hock Lai's auntie's kitchen. He is the KM's bff.
So, the 1st course meal among the 4-course dinner is Mee Siam~ eh so-so la not a big portion but I reckon food is not the main focus... it's the interaction with the cast that is the attraction imo.
And as HL was worried about KM's future happiness, he set-up a date for Anne and KM. The couple invited us to a "beach hols" at some part of M'sia lol. *One guy joked saying KM went Paris with him lol~ almost害死him cos he told Anne he's poor lol.* Before we left the place, Potato and a few other guests were invited to play a game of five stones with KM lol~ loser has to take off his top leh LOL! Lucky the "bell" came in time for us to "catch the bus"... *Phew for Potato!*
Then, we visited KM's parents. The min the dad saw me, he was like "Aiyoh you are XXX's daughter! When u were young, u liked to climb coconut tree..." LOL so random. It was apparently the mum's bday, so we sang her a bday song and enjoyed the curry chicken rice... nt spicy so gd for us haha.
Finally, we were led to KM's "decision-making space". He was about to marry Anne, but he had ONS with Lucy the night before alamak! He was in a dilema, and so the 11 of us had to talk to him. I liked how we're involved in the shaping of his tots at times, and even though we left with a "no-ending" to the story, Potato and I discussed otw to his car. *I think I gotta borrow the book and read liao!* Maybe, maybe every KM would make a diff decision based on that grp's ppl's ideas?

Rating: 4.25/5
Potato suggested we go Jalan Kayu to get the Selegie beancurd as dessert, and he parked his car near the Presbytarian Church that he used to go to when he was younger. We got the sesame and peanut flavoured汤圆ones, and another beancurd for his mum. Aft delivering the beancurd for auntie, we came to Yishun dam area for the night!
There were quite a number of ppl ard on a Sat night. The beancurds were gd, and we had a nice chat thr. Potato sent me home, and we missed the exit at PIE LOL~ *Thks a lot for the surprise eh Potato~ though u always surprise me haha!*

16/5/16 Mon: John, SS, SS's mum, June, Sam, Mel and I were at My Dream Wedding studio in the afternoon for SS's gown-fitting! She had to find one white gown and 1 coloured gown for her wedding lunch. She tried many, and prefers off-shoulder and ball gown designs. It's not easy being a bride neh haha~ and we stayed till about 5pm!
All of us headed to Koh Grill and Sushi bar for dinner except SS's mum. Potato joined us later cos he went to buy me flowers for our 6th monthsary! :) I found their fried udon nt bad eh~ and the sushis were gd as usual! 
2 of us went to Esplanade since Potato suggested thr were some activities gg on. We watched a 15mins of Koto performance at the Esplanade... mersmerising. *One of the Koto's string snapped in the middle woops.*
*rRandom tThought: I'm glad I found this caring and thoughtful Potato. And he muz be feeling the same way as I do too lol!* 

Comments