Movie marathon & dinner at Stephen's place + NLB @ dinner + Hapkido defense class + Pat's 27th bday dinner @ Supply & Demand + QW's 28th bday dinner @ Kiseki + Alina's sisters' wear try-out + Dental & Saboten with Stephen

2/1/16 Sat: Met WX, Jere and Stephen at Khatib's NTUC cos Stephen had to get some extra ingredients for dinner, while WX and Jere got cans of Tiger Beer (mandarin orange flavour)! Walked over to Stephen's place and we caught "Eight Below"! Jere and I watched the movie before alrdy, but I tot it's so nice they have to watch it haha. Stephen started preparing for dinner near 6pm, which was pretty late la lol... watched him do the spaghetti, and I helped with "smashing" the garlic! *Kitchen-crippled... but I'll improve for sure!* Dinner was ready ard 7+pm, and MM was alrdy famished haha! Pan-fried salmon, fish roe, cherry tomatoes, scallop bits, iceberg lettuce and spaghetti in aglio oglio style~ and a bowl of the lettuce was placed in the middle to go with their sesame sauce which was yummy! I got to say the salmon tasted awesome, but the spaghetti was a bit hard, probably cos left it to cool for too long.
Stephen's parents came home not long aft. At night, we watched "ห่วยขั้นเทพ" (Suck Seed) that Stephen dl-ed.
Cute teenage love story. And the female lead looked so cool playing the guitar!

Rating: 3/5

4/1/16 Mon: Was supposed to meet Stephen at Bugis NLB, but ended up he came into the same cabin I was on at City hall! *Lol no wonder I tot which idiot so rude "pressed" my head down when I stood up, about to give up my seat lol.*
Went up to the 11th flr and used the microfilm machine to search for the article his dad appeared on in 1972. *I didn't even touched this machine for FYP nor thruout uni life sia!* We printed out the article, which he intends to give it to his dad as a bday present soon.
We had Ipoh hor fun nearby OG Bugis~ nice except the mushrooms tasted a bit "too wild". The dumplings were pretty fat too! Shopped about a bit at OG and Bugis village. Soon I feel the stomach could take in more, and so we went to Rabbit Owl Depot cafe to have their signature snow flake waffles, with muscato white wine and earl grey ice-cream~ I loved the earl grey ice-cream, and their waffles is a must try, though it ain't cheap... $13.50... more ex than our dinner I think haha. *Haha he sent me all the way home to Lakeside lol!*
5/1/16 Tues: Attended the first Hapkido ladies' defense class taught by Janet at STC. I partnered up with Yvonne, and it was an hr of grabbing and pulling away, using different techniques taught. *Both my wrists were pretty red by the time lesson ended, and the left wrist felt painful when I grabbed it the next two days.* They were all pretty useful, and Janet even followed-up aft class with an email that contains the points and what's on for the upcoming 3 classes... that's very nice of her.
Met Pat and WZ at Orchard Gateway for dinner at Supply and Demand, which Pat wanted to try. All of us tried their pastas, and I had their minced pork Arrabbiata (full serving)... not too bad, but u get sick of it aft a while. Btw, full serving and the try-out serving differs only by $4, but the portion is a big difference. *Happy belated 27th Birthday to Pat the mama!*

6/1/16 Weds: QW wanted to have Kiseki Buffet for her 28th bday dinner, so we headed to try out their on-going Nabe promotion... costed $35 per pax but it's not worth it at all. I only enjoyed their porridge, one type of sushi and sweets... others were merely okay. *I'm alrdy not a buffet person, and for the sake of my gastric, I will try to avoid buffets.*

9/1/16 Sat: Aft tuition, I went to Boon Keng to meet Alina, Ayden, ZF, Yvonne and Angela to try out sisters' outfit at The BMD. The shop was at some ulu Kallang Industrial Park. Both Ayden and Alina thought toga suits me better. However, Alina was nt completely satisfied with the sisters' dresses thr cos she tot there's no "wow" factor lol. We went to Paya Lebar's City Plaza, and I tried on a few more outfits, whr Ayden tot plain toga suits me more than those with beads etc. *Personally I don't like the bling-blings either... dun suit my personality and look somewhat haha.* He said that some clothes that r sold at *Scape were from City Plaza, and so clothes r generally cheaper here... I see some pretty nice styles thr too. Then, we took a bus down to Somerset to look at Intoxiquette's dresses at Centrept... nt much of a choice thr and Alina ended up looking at her own CNY clothes haha. Angela's fiance came over ltr, and we all left for dinner at Gyoza no Onsho. Aft dinner, we walked over to PS to look at a few other shops Alina had in mind~ nonetheless, nth caught her eyes, so we all decided she could look up online again. Her wedding's in late March anyway.

11/1/16 Mon: Went for the 10th IPL session at Orchid Hotel, and then headed back to for lunch and dental appt. *So long since I saw $2 fishball noodle anywhr but mum told me there's a lot of $2 dishes at JE market!* I arrived 45mins earlier than my appt at Koh dental clinic, and the missy said I could go in early. Dr Lee scaled and polished my teeth, and then did the cosmetic filling in between my front incisors... $81.10 aft CHAS card discount... I saved like 60% sia!
Met Stephen in the evening at JE, and the peckish boy was alrdy having sashimi roll at the Jap mart at Westgate. We headed over to IMM, and walked ard a bit since he hasn't been thr in donkey yrs~ Had dinner at Saboten, and we ordered a set each~ and he loves the mentai la lol. I tot the price thr is worth the meal really. *Thks for the treat, as usual haha!*
He bought a pair of socks at Daiso, and then we went back to Watsons at Westgate cos I needed to get some necessities for myself. And yup I finally became their member cos I realise I do go thr quite often neh.

*He actually snap-shot my resolution 2016!? Looks like I can't escape lo lol.*

Comments