Rush 2013 + 블러드 + MBS stay +Cheese cake-baking + Teo Heng + Mookaata & Child 44 + Hosting at STC + The Encounter & 店小二 +dental + Avengers:Age of Ultron with XY + SAIC cap charity & 赤道 + Ahjumma

Thanks to MY's recommendation that I caught this awesome movie! Rush 2013 is about the rivalry between two F1 drivers, Niki Lauda and James Hunt, during the 1976 motor-racing season. To be honest, it was about 1+am when started watching this, but the scenes were so exciting I woke up~ like adrenaline rush haha. 
Hunt is this party-goer, ladies' man but hasn't got a successful marriage;whereas Lauda is ur rich kid and a car genius, snobbish and stuck-up though. I love how Lauda tries to go back into the game asap after that accident on track... pretty心酸to watch actually. 
*Passion is really sth man!*
Thumbs up for the whole movie! A pity it was underrated.

Rating: 4.5/5
Finished watching the 20 episodes Korean drama블러드, featuring male protagonist Park Ji-sang (안재현), female lead Yoo Ri-ta (구혜선) and the main baddie Lee Jae-wook (지진희).
A show between vampires, and how Park Ji-sang came to Korea to seek solution to becoming human. Loads of medical terms used in the show... one thing I rmb now "Kelly" isn't a person's name, but one of the surgical instrument used during operation lol. I enjoyed how Park Ji-sang turned from a cold vampire to a heart-warming one when he slowly fell in love with Yoo Ri-ta.
I liked the actor who acted as Hyun-woo (Jung Hae-in)! He's super cute-looking haha.

Rating: 3.75/5
Mich, SS and I stayed at MBS on 8th Apr. Mich wanted to go to the infinity pool, and so both of us went while waiting for SS to arrive aft work. 3 of us had a pretty gd chat at night, and SS even bought us Breezer etc to enjoy,while Mich has tidbits from BKK! *Mum got us cakes from SweetSpot as usual hehe~*
Met up with LL and Jess that Sat to bake cheese cake at LL's place. I forgot to take photos though haha, but omy whisking really is tiring. At night, we helped LL to build her Nanoblk at Yew Tee Mac... haha Jess found it fun too~
XY and I went singing at JE Teo Heng on 16th Apr, and chatted at Westgate Starbucks... we took pics using her hp but probably her memory full so they were gone oops~
Daryl, ZN, MY, Clarissa and I met for Mookaata for dinner at Blk 496 on Sat. $10 for a person it's cheap and gd! Then, we switched plan from KTV singing to watching "Child 44" at Jem.
Daryl likes Tom Hardy whereas I was looking out for Gary Oldman! Somewhat dark movie about gruesome child murders in Soviet Union.

Rating: 3.75/5
Hosted Rick, Stephen, Jere, WX, XZ and YF at STC on 24th Apr Friday! I'm glad they liked the food at Long Jiang, and luckily the service wasn't too slow this time round. Oh and YF did win 1 or 2 bets too haha~ well Rick, Jere, WX and YF all did played a bit too~ haha thks for "the business" guys keke.

YL, James, Ben, PH, Jess and I met for "The Encounter" rm escape game the nex day. It's a pity we didn't solve it but it was indeed interactive! *PH and Jess screamed macham for their dear life lol!* All of us were so dejected aft not being able to solve, but we alrdy set a date to go back for a second attempt on 19th May! Then, we met for dinner with YB and Sophie at JEM's 店小二... great dinner, great discussion about the game and laughters too! *Thks to James and Sophie from their momento from TW as well!*


Went JE dental for scaling and analgram filling, as well as polishing my teeth on Mon. Then, met XY for dinner at JE on Thurs. Had jap food... so-so lor. She was sharing about her current editor work at the publishing house... work sounds pretty unkind to her.
We caught Avengers: Age of Ultron after tat!
As usual, I liked the humour by Iron Man haha. Action-packed... well I won't declare myself a fan but I do enjoy Avengers movie in general.

Rating: 4/5
Amelia and I volunteered to help out at SAIC cap charity at the Roadshow at Orchard Ion on Sat. It's definitely diff selling caps for charity! I only managed to sell 2, and one angmoh didn't even wanna take the cap. Another lady told me she didn't liked the design alamak. Then again, I uds.. I wouldn't wanna get sth from Charity that I don't like too.
After lunch at Koh Grill and Sushi Bar, and some snacking, Clarissa, Amelia and I went to watch "赤道" at Cathay Orchard at night. The big cast includes张学友、张家辉、余文乐、张震、Janice Man、崔始源、池珍熙and王学圻.
I loved esp张学友's acting as the main baddie, but I hate the movie ending cos it tells there's part 2 coming up. Amelia and Clarissa were crazy over SiWon, but dang张震caught my eye! His English isn't perfect but his acting was gd too... as the little baddie... looks like he can portray all sorts of roles with that look.

Rating: 3.5/5
Mike is a lover of Lor Mee, so we, plus Amelia and Boonk headed to AMK Chong Boon food market during lunch one day for a second time to try the infamous lor mee there... $3 and it's really yummy! I loved the sauce cos it's not too thick. 
HT, YJ and I met for dinner at Ahjumma at The Cathay on thurs night. Food was average only. We continued chatting at Starbucks, and hearing what they say... sounds depressing for our next generation... the fact that they dislike or are not paying enough attention to Chinese lang. *If I hav kids in future, I will make sure they learn their Mother Tongue well.*

Comments

Unknown said…
I'm very much inspired when I've visited your blog. Your blog is really informative relevant to topics. Hope you will continue with new article.
Dentist in Baltimore
Param Singh said…
Hi Very Nice Blog I Have Read Your Post It Is Very Informative And Useful Thanks For Posting And Sharing With Us And Your Writing Style Is Very Nice Dentist in Brampton