미녀의 탄생 + QW's 27th bday @ Chicken HotPot + Teo Heng with pri besties + WX's wedding + Kelvin's wedding!

Yes the poster illustrated it well enough: a tailor-made beauty indeed. And to think I only recalled the male lead is Joo Sang Wook after a few episodes! I knew Han Ye Seul because of "Spy Myong Wol" some yrs ago, and Joo Sang Wook? I did an email interview with him before about some investigative drama of his during my internship at zBnoW.
The first ten episodes were really hilarious and kept me chasing on... cos it was about how Sa Geum Ran (Han Ye Seul) got transformed into a beauty to get revenge on his ex-husband who cheated on her. And it's funny how the male lead started to fall in love with his "pdt" and had to time and again "convince" himself that it was a delusion lol~
Drama got a bit draggy behind with another guy coming in and it's like all 3 guys liked Geum Ran at one pt of time? Lol what a lucky lady she is! Glad the two got together in the end after much setbacks, and omg they look so cute together... however I tot there could be more "skinship" between them haha! *Joo Sang Wook is gd-looking, but I cannot stand the way he laughs... "super uncle" leh.*

Rating: 3.75/5
Last day of work for Jasmine and we took some grp photos together~ lol! But fear nt, we will meet-up for dinner and singing once in a while!
Met up with QW the thursday before, a day after her actual birthday to celebrate her 27th bday. We wanted to try YooGane at Westgate but the queue was long, so we headed to Chicken Hot Pot instead. It was a bit spicy and oily imo, and not much ingredients. The dumplings were alright. We exchanged our belated X'mas gifts for 2014, and I gave her a set of earrings and necklace as her bday gift. *Pretty thoughtful of her to get鸳鸯for me haha, but the other peel-able base coat wasn't very easy to use... simply cos it peels off too easily liao.*
After dinner, we headed over to BigBox for a walk. It really is spacious inside the mall and I liked the furniture area! *Love the hanging chairs~*
Ayden, Alina, HT and I headed to Teo Heng at JCube on Sat for our first singing session together! Alina loves listening to Ayden sing, so she didn't sing much, but the couple were very cute together haha.
We had dinner at Miam Miam at Westgate... the tiger prawn pasta was not bad. My green tea souffle was a little too sweet imo. *And of cos, thanks for HT for the souvenirs from Australia, while Alina got ours from Seoul!*
Spent some time drawing eye-liner and putting on mascara (eyepowder make-up failed lol~) for WX and Jeremiah's wedding at Peony Jade at Clarke Quay on Sat evening. *Hmm the SilkyGirl gel liner smudges more easily than the CLIO waterproof ink eyeliner I reckon... keep on thinking I look like I got dark eye circles lol.* Poor YB scalded her left index with the curler, so we both were late a little after cabbing down.
Some of the bros and sisters were late as well, so I helped a little with the reception table set-up, before gg thru one rehearsal with Stephen for the emcee part. *Gulshan was nice enough to remind me my lipstick got onto my teeth... wow air steward indeed~ paid attention to these little appearance imperfections keke.*
Pat and her hubby were on the same table as us. The couple's proposal vid was quite well-done *Heng ah I don't look that bad on camera mah haha~* and I enjoyed the brothers' dance to Kara's "Mamma Mia" lol. I guess Jere was taken aback by WX's surprise singing to him onstage halfway thru haha. Anyway, the stage was pretty small, and oops Stephen and I sorta messed up a lil' in the middle, though nth too bad haha. *Ernest and Regine serenaded the crowd well!*
And I regretted a lil' wearing the 4-inches heels... painful neh. Some of us helped the couple bring their stuff back to Novotel, and while YF, XZ and the couple stayed thr, Stephen drove YB and I back home. *Yes I拜托Stephen to drive me right to my blk cos my legs were aching pretty bad lol~*
Attended cousin Kelvin's wedding at Bugis Intercontinental Grand Ballroom on Sun afternoon. The couple took their wedding photoshoot in Paris, some shots were really pretty~
The dishes were yummy! And I dunno why but I tot Kelvin looks super shy all the way lol~ from their first march-in, solemnisation, second march-in etc... haha his smile looks a bit僵haha~ but maybe that's him by nature.
They hired KeXin to sing and emcee for their wedding too~ wow muz be ex. I liked the instant photo cards given out too~ nice!
Congrats to third uncle, auntie and Kelvin once again! Shall see my relatives again pretty soon~ CNY! *Woo~ more one more angpow keke!*

Comments