Dinner with Justin & Samani + Along With the Gods: The Last 49 Days and dinner with Potato + Crazy Rich Asians with Jess


27/8/18 Mon: Had pho at Westgate with Justin and Samani, and we were on the topic of investments. I’m almost an idiot when it comes to such, but I reckon I gotta pick it up as I grow older. AXA Wealth Treasure sounds almost like some “savings” plan again, but with bigger risks and gains. Well, as I set aside $ for that, it means I needa earn more and scrimp and save that bit more la~

28/8/18 Tues: Potato and I decided to use up our free movie tix at JEM Cathay to watch “신과함께-인과 ”.
The movie began from where it left off in the first movie, but the focus now is more on the story of how the three grim reapers met and how their past lifes intertwined. Enjoyed the twist of the show, though this wasn’t as催泪as the first, but one can still feel for강림, the main lead. His hatred, his pain, his remorse and guilt etc.

Rating: 4/5
3/9/18 Mon: Watched “Crazy Rich Asians” with Jess at JP GV after my random craving for Korean ramyeon at Kopitiam haha.
Maybe it’s only me, and maybe cos I’m not one of your “crazy, rich Asians” nor do I have any friends like tat, so I juz felt the movie’s kinda stereotypical. Then again, maybe that is really the life of the super rich.
Liked some of the songs, but didn’t enjoy the movie as much. 没有太多张力的电影,有点无趣。

Rating: 2/5

4/9/18 Tues: Resumed my aerial yoga classes after about a mth. Gosh my quads were alrdy aching from the burpees and squats during Fight-do on Sun, and so some of the stretches were a pain for me!
8/9/18 Sat: Installation of the two air-con units in the afternoon today, while Potato and I were discussing about our Japan trip in Dec. We’re gg to visit Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara and Osaka. *A bit worried since Osaka just had Earthquake, and Japan is a country prone to that… hmm.* Only booked Mizno hotel for one night of stay on 21st Dec… S$427 for 1N neh! So ex. Were looking at photos of the Jap food omg~ so much so tat we craved for ramen! Ended up having Takagi ramen~ only $11 for my ramen, lemon tea and gyoza set.
*Started watching“延禧攻略”since a few friends were saying that it’s nice, and now I’m addicted! Not that I can afford to binge-watch, but I must say for someone who doesn’t watch宫廷剧, this is worth my time.*

Comments