XN's wedding dinner + Batok recee with Potato & hm dinner + dinner at Galvin's + hi-tea with YB @ The Social Space + dinner with WX, Jere & Potato

26/4/18 Thurs: Diana made us do half-head stand today~ I didn't tucked in my neck all the way and hence the photo u saw above lol...
28/4/18 Sat: Met WZ earlier at The Central's Starbucks before XN's wedding banquet at Carpenter st. Had a nice chat about her leaving her current job at PA, and I thought she made the right decision to change now.
Pat, her hubby, LX, Joy and JS were alrdy at the restaurant when we walked over. 
Congrats to XN, the third poly mate among Sep Love to get married after Pat and WZ. Pat even hoped Royden wouldn't come out so soon so she could attend XN's wedding! *Anyway, her 2nd baby boy arrived safely on 6th May!*
29/4/18 Sun: Potato and I went to Batok for a last recee before selection for our flats in mid-Jun I think. Sadly, all those that weren't ready since the last time we visited were still not opened to public~ oh well. *Anyway, we listed out the units we would prefer, and let's hope by the time it's our turn, that some are still available!* Nua-ed at his place and enjoyed the yummy dinner whipped up by his dad... fish, prawns, 冬瓜汤, shrooms, celery etc!

30/4/18 Mon: Took my blood test at Jurong Polyclinic in the morning~ ouch the nurse poked twice on my right arm I think! When I made payment, the nurse asked if I wanted to use Medisave for partial payment. It's the first time I was being asked to pay for blood tests using Medisave neh... didn't know before this.
1/5/18 Tues: Met Potato and we headed to Galvin's parents' place at Upper Changi for a thanks dinner from him and Joan to the brothers and sisters and their plus ones. Omg Galvin's mum and helper makes the best curry and sea cucumber soup neh~ full of richness from the cuttlefish, sea cucumber, pork etc!
PY bought "Pandemic" and Mervyn, SD, Potato, me, Tiff, Joshua and herself we played 2 rounds of the game. We almost "saved the world" in the second game but awww.... one step too slow. Nice game.
2/5/18 Weds: YB suggested to go to The Social Space for hi-tea as she wanted to get her re-useable straw and one shampoo there. They are pretty much newly-opened, and there aren't many ppl on a wkday afternoon, plus some accessories and environment-friendly items were available for sale there.
I had their salmon with toast ($10) and the blue pea cold tea ($5)... not filling but alright for hi-tea I guess. *Poor YB don't really eat much nowadays due to her braces which were in place to correct her jaw issues.*
Good catch-up over her plans, her nephew, our views towards kids and education etc. *We don't meet up often, and we differ in many ways too, but somehow we just connect in a way! She's someone I'd turn to for practical advice in life.*
5/5/18 Sat: Potato treated me to En Dining at Princep st for lunch! The barachirashi don ($10.80) tasted yummy~ for the price and their wasabi was nt that spicy. The century egg bits and a bit of crabmeat on top of tofu tasted nt bad in the beginning, but I soon got tired of it haha.
After visiting Citylink mall and saw nth from Ans.ein that I liked, we went to collect my free American Tourister lugguage thanks to HSBC credit card, and Potato helped me lugged it ard while we walked ard the town, and to Esplanade lib for a rest before meeting Jere and WX for dinner at Carl's Junior at Marina Square.
Talked about WX's daughter, Zianne, due in July. The couple went to buy baby accessories and Potato and I followed and man I really think everything about kids "is a brand new league" lol. 

Comments